02

The day went on as her business class slowly. The girl began writing in her grey notebook while a punk-looking girl with brown hair with a white crop top with black skinny jeans. Her white boots were laced up to her knees while walking toward the professor who gestures her to a seat not far from the girl disguised as 'Zachery'. Knowing the hairstyle while the punk-looking girl set her books out listening to the teacher.

Glancing at the girl while Grace closed her notebook, 'I recognize her... she saved me from the last college I was kidnapped from... does she know it's me?' opening one of her textbooks highlighting a few important lines from what she heard the professor say during the lesson. The bell rang having the students slowly pack up and stand when the class ends. Her brown hair from her wig sways while slinging her bag over her shoulder and walking out of the classroom. Grace heard someone sprinting and saw a girl running down the hall crying. Blinking her blue eyes turning her head to see Steven blinking just as confused rubbing the back of his head walking down the hall, "What did I do?"

Steven walks up to Zackery and explains to him, "She offered a letter to me to give to you but when I said 'Why not give it to Zachery himself?' She got mad and cried running away from me."

A brow rose on Zachery's face while holding his hand out, "Let me see the letter."

Steven blinks and dug in his back pocket handing it to him. Zachery flips it over, seeing her writing was hard to read and it was written like someone hurried to write it out, "Steven... this was a confession letter to you. Not me... no wonder why she cried and ran, she thought you rejected her." sighing heavily while looking to him showing the poorly written name mistake as Steven awkwardly pouts disappointed in himself.

"Damn... I always get those confused..." Steven rubs the back of his head as she just shook her head and pats his arm, "I'll talk to her and say that you misunderstood."

Steven glances down, his glasses sliding down his face a bit, "No I should... it was my fault, and I should give her a proper answer then."

She held her bag giving him a smile that made Steven blush sightly, "Go ahead, I'll be in the bathroom and meet you in the courtyard afterward."

He nods holding the letter in his hand, he heads down to the courtyard which barely had any students or teachers. Zachery stood there watching Steven leave to meet the girl. Steven disappears around the corner as Zackery would turn to head in the opposite direction. 

In the male and female bathrooms. She heads to the girls' bathroom as she did not see she was being followed. Stepping into the bathroom, she pulls her wig off as her real hair color fell around her shoulders like smooth silk. A soft blond color as it is fluffed around her shoulders.

"Phew... that wig is so hot..." 

"Like how you did this same mistake at your last college?"

Her blue eyes widen as she spun around, the punk-looking girl was behind her. Stepping towards her as her eyes became stern staring down at her, crossing her arms around her chest as the now Grace sighs deeply while turning back to the mirror.

 Stepping towards her as her eyes became stern staring down at her, crossing her arms around her chest as the now Grace sighs deeply while turning back to the mirror