Chapter 26

Kammi- Why are you sweating? You look scared nigga.

Roc- *nervous* Whaaat? Who's sweating? Not me? I'm fine! Did it get hot? Turn up the AC! *pulls collar*

Kammi- I hope it aint that Kiloni hoe..

Roc- Whaaaaaat? I'd never mess with her! I love YOU.

Kammi- *shrugs* okay. well im going to get my coat, we're going out to eat.

Roc= Where's you're coat?

Kammi- *points to the closet where Roc and Kiloni fucked*

Roc- NO!

Kammi- What?

Roc- I meaan, you look tired. I'll get it for you.

Kammi- Umm im fine *making her way to the closet.

Roc- *runs and blocks the closet*

Kammi- Umm excuse me Roc, while i get my coat.

Roc- *nervous smiles* uhh..

Kammi- Roc, please move baby.

Roc- *nervous smile*

Kammi- *starting to get mad* Please move, hun.

Roc- *nervous smile* Hehe.

Kammi- *pissed* NIGGA MOOOOVE! I KNOW YOU HEAR ME! *punches him in the shoulder*

Roc- *moves because in pain* OUUUUUUWW!

Kammi- *opens closet and Kiloni walks out*

Kiloni- Oh, how nice to see you Kamryn? Where you been?

Kammi- What do you mean?

Kiloni- *laughs* What do I mean? I mean, when your man was fucking ME, where were YOU? *smiles*

Kammi- Roc, what the HELL is this hoe talking about?

Kiloni- Go ahead Roc, tell her.

Roc- Baby, I can explain. Let me-

Kammi- ROC TO THE MOTHAFUCKING ROYAL!!!!!!!!! TELL ME YOU WERENT JUST IN THAT MOTHEAFUCKING CLOSET FUCKING THAT HOE?

Roc- Baby, lemme explain!

Kammi- OH HELL TO THE MOTHAFUCKIN NAW! DID YO ASS JUST HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL ME BABY? WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I AM? MY NAME IS KAMRYN AND I'LL FUCK YOU UP NIGGA!

Roc- Shh, Kamryn. They'll hear you.

Kammi- NIGGA, I WANT ALL OF THESE MOTHAFUCKAS TO HEAR ME! *stands on chair* ATTENTION ALL OF MY MAIN NIGGAS IN THE BUILDING! ROC ROYAL HAS A NASTY DICK! THIS NIGGA CHEATED ON ME WITH KILONI!!!!!! NIGGA THINK HE SLICK. HIS ASS DID IT IN THE CLOSET TOO! WITH MY MOTHAFUCKIN JACKET IN THERE! LIKE T"F?

Kiloni- *laaughing*

Kammi-- *sees her laughing* BITCH? YOU THINK I FORGOT ABOUT YO ASS. IMMA FUCK YOU UP! *jumps down and punches Kiloni in the jaw and back then kicks her in the stomach while pulling her hair* BITCH *punch* YOU'RE *punch* EIGHTEEN! *kicks in the face* AND YOU MESSIN WITH MY MAN? Sike'n ass.. *walks away*

Roc- *trying to help Kiloni up then turns to see all of MB, Diggy, OMG Girlz, Lil Twist, And all of their girlfriends right there*

Bajha- DAAAAMMNN!!! LOOK AT HER FACE YO! MY LIL THUGGA HAD TO HAVE DONE THIS! THAT SHIT LOOKS LIKE A CRIME SCENE!! *laughs*

Kiki- Damn Roc, you always figure out a way to mess up man! But *runs up to kiloni with Tayjah* YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!

Everyone busted up laughing.

Roc- *shakes head then drops Kiloni on the floor* Kammi!! *runs outta the room*

Kammi- *walking faster*

Roc- kammi! *grabs her am*

Kammi- WHAT NIGGA! YOU CHEATED ON ME! Its over! Seriously.

Roc- I love you Kamryn.

Kammi- *starts crying* You're lieing!

Roc- This will prove my love. *digs in his pocket*

Kammi- *wipes a tear* What are you doing Roc?

Roc- *still digging in his pocket* I know were young..

Kammi- ROC WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Roc- *STILL digging in his pocket* And i was trying to save this..

Kammi- *crying* ROC PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU"RE DOING!

Roc- *finds the thing in his pocket and gets on one knee* Kamryn McKenzie Kylie Daniels, I bought this ring a week after we first went out. I'd fell in love with you instantly. It was like we were meant to be. I love you're Auburn color hair. I love your hazel eyes. I love your perfect smile. I love you. Kamryn, I know were still young but, will you marry me?

Kammi- *cries instantly* Roc, you've treated me wrong. You've disrespected me as a women, and you've cheated on me. But Chres, *Roc tears up* I love you too. You stayed with me when i thought I was preganant and you never left *wipes tear* me. We've had our hardships at life, and *voice gets squeeky* you stayed there. Chresanto , I'd love to be you're Mrs.August. *cries into Roc's chest*

Roc- *manly tears come down (lmao)* Mrs.Chres, let's go upstairs.

Kammi- *smiles as he carries her upstairs*