Chapter 24

Ray- Whats so funny, Myles?

Myles- YOU!

T- *smiling*

Ray- AND T, WHY IS THIS SO FUNNY TO YOU?

T- Holdup lil boy, I KNOW u did NOT just raise yo voice at me. Did u FORGET who u was talkin to? Cuz my name is Tayjah and i'll f*ck you UP!

Ray- *mad* Stupid azz mexicans.

Prince- oh H*LL NAAHHH!!!

Ray- boy sit down. Yo girl dont even want you

Prince- Oh REALLY. You need to just go somewhere wit all that.

Ray- you know its true! Yall dont even talk! Maybe if you werent always tryna SPREAAAD THE BUTTER ON THE TOAST, you'd have time for her!

Prince- N*ggah shut UP! Its almost f*cking winter and you the only n*ggah out here wit SWIMMIN GOGGLES ON! The f*ck? Really? There's no damn pool around!

Roc- Princeton! Stop arguing with Ray!

Ray- Roc Shut the f*ck up bro! I got this! You need to just do something ELSE with your life because honestly, you cant rap!

Roc- oh NOOO ray YOU cant Rap! Yo azz ALWAYZ SOUNDIN CONJESTED AND ISHH! Come on bruhh!

Prod- STOP! ALL OF YALL! STOP! IVE HAD IT! I QUIT MINDLESS BEHAVIOR! ITS STUPID AZ F*CK TO BE AROUND YALL IF UR ALWAYS GONNA FIGHT!

Punkin- *walks on the bus tearing up* Prodigy?? Did you really just say that?

Prod- Yes. I've had it babe. Im threw.

Punkin- *crying in his arms*

T- *starts to cry* Ray!.... I cant believe you... *runs off the bus*

Ray- T, Wait *follows her*

Kiki&Kammi- whats goin on??

Ray- Mindless behavior is over. *following T*

Kammi- *runs on the bus* Roc!

Roc- babe!

Kammi- I didnt even get a chance to say hi and now mindless behavior is OVER? Really!?

Roc- kammi, im sorry. Let me explai-

Kammi- no roc *starts crying* theres nothing to say

Roc- *holds kammi in his arms*

Prince- wheres Kynnedi? *goes into T's house* kiki!? *hears kiki crying* Kiki!?

kiki- Prince! Your back! *runs and hugs him*

Prince- *sees T's Wall full of every Mindless Behavior posters* *eyes starts watering and Kiki sees*

Kiki- Why is Mindless Behavior over babe? Why? *crying*

Prince- *holding her against his chest and silently cries*

Ray- *walking through T's house and sees Prince and Kiki crying and also sees Mindless Behavior posters everywhere in T's room* *notices that the Ray Ray poster is gone and tears fall down cheek* *grabs T's hand and goes onto the tour bus*

Punkin- *lifts head from Prod's chest* Prodigy? Is that even gonna be your name anymore?

Prod- I dont know babe. I dont know.

Myles- Keisha is furiously on her way

12 minutes later

Keish- ALL OF YOU! GET ALL OF YOUR BLACK A*SES IN THIS BUS. NOW!

The girls and the boys sit down

Keish- YOU GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE BROTHERS! YOU FOUND THES BEAUTIFUL GIRLS AND THESE ARE NOW YOUR SISTERS. YALL DONT KNOW THIS BUT YOU HAVE A VERY STRONG BOND. YOU CANT BREAK IT NOW! YOU ARE A FAMILY!

Prince- im sorry Keisha. I cant handle these boys.

Keish- IF YOU DO THIS, THE WORLD WILL BE DEVESTATED. YOUR CAREER WILL PROBABLY BE OVER. I DONT WANNA C MINDLESS BEHAVIOR THROWN AWAY LIKE THIS. COME ON YALL!!  -_- *leaves*

Girls- imma let yall have some time alone *leaves with Keisha*

Myles- I guess i'll be going *leaves behind the girls and locks the door*

1 hour later

Ray- im not gonna talk to yall.

Prince- Me either

Ray- WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT AGREEING WITH ME!

Prod- Yall! This is y were here in the first place. Argueing over stupid things! Like, come on!?

Ray- Your kinda right Prod.

Roc- this kind of reminds me of the time we got locked in that store

Prince- *giggles* right.

Ray- And remember when we played laser tag?

Prod- *giggles* yeah.

Prince- and ALL of our first trips to London?

Roc- yeah!

Prince- We've been through alot together guys. We cant just throw it all away like that! Come on. Threw thick and thin!

Prod- yeah!

All of them- MB Ball so hard.... MB Ball so hard.... MB ball so hard.... MB ball so hard, ball so hard, ball so, ball so, ball so hard. MB BALL SO HARD! *walks out the bus*

Keish- ?

Ray- MB is back

Girls- *clapping* *runs to their boys and gives them bear hugs*

AWWWWW I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!!! <3