Chapter 19

While walking

Kiki- Soo.. What are we gonna do?

Prince- I was thing about staying close to you

Kiki- Oh how sweet *leans in to kiss him on the cheek then rejects him* im sorry. Was Reginae in THIS area too?

Roc- Speakin of Reginae, how funny it was when that fight occured!

Kiki- *turns around and looks at Roc* So lil niqqa, you think this is funny huh? Well how about I CUT YOUR FUCKING D*CK OFF!

Roc-  *covers his D**K* Noooo!

Kammi- Dont do that Kiki, we have unfinished buisness :)

T- Really Kamryn, its just some things I did NOT have to know

Kammi- But anyway what r we gonna do at the beach, sit there?

Kiki- I am. 

Prod- And I'm gonna be right by you

Kiki- aww prod *kisses him on the cheek* see Prince? Why cant you be like this?

Prince- I JUST- nevermind.

T- Kiki, lets talk

Kiki- okay *her and T run ahead of the boys and Kammi*

T- Why are you acting like this

Kiki- Actin like what?

T- Dissin Prince and everything

Kiki- Dude, i dont like him and you know it

T- I know u dont like him, you love him

Kiki- Nuh uh

T- YES YOU DO!

Kiki- Maybe a little..

T- Maybe alot. Back at home, your room. FILLED with Princeton

Kiki- BEFORE i met him

T- listen to me. Im going to tell you this as a older sister, you love that boy. Since day one, you've been talking about him bein your husband and boyfriend and everything. Now that it can be true, you dont want Princeton? Just listen to me, you dont know how much that boy LOVES you and obviously you love him too because he IS and will always be your first love *grabs kikis shoudlders* C'mon. 

Kiki- Fine. I'll admit it. I do love Princeton. But i dont trust him.

T- i know its hard to find trust in him and all but you have to

Kiki- what about Prodigy?

T- You and Prod may have a love connection, but you know it takes love AND hate to make a stronger connection

Kiki- *hugs T* I know im taller and look older than you, but your still gonna be the one that is reffered to as a little sister, got it?

T- Whatever 

They make it to the beach

Kiki- *lays down on her stomach* Prince? Can you put this sun tanning lotion on my back?

Prince- Why me?

Kiki- Because i want you to *smiles 

Prince- *smiles* okay *grabs the lotion and mixes it with his hands and is about to put it on*

Kiki- *laughs* wait? what are you doing??

Prince- What do you mean?

Kiki- *laughs* *puts finger down his cheek* You have to unstrap my top *seducive smile*