Chapter 49

CINDY

CINDY.

"Well the vomit is new" I heard Adrian say and my head snaps up immediately as I stare at him through teary eyes in shock. He knew I was on my period all this time? He knew of the stains too?

He smiles softly at me and turns his head back as he calls out to Wayne who immediately brings in a bag containing a whole bunch of sanitary supplies and fresh pair of clothing. I didn't know if it to feel happy or confused. I was just stoic. He speaks to Wayne about getting new sheets and turns back to me as he places a kiss firmly on my temples. He savoured the prolonged kiss as he gently stroked my left arm. Adrian sure knew how to get to me and I hate myself everyday that it was so. How he managed to meltdown any act I put forth and get to the real me was always a baffle. How he was not willing to give me up but instead pursue me and rather make a fool of himself. His drive to try and rebuild what we had had me curious for sometime but the reason was all too eminent. I just know he wants to use me for his personal gains.

Adrian finally broke away as he looked down at me with that suffocating affection that I had witnessed many times before. It made my stomach turn with butterflies whenever I beheld the intensity of his gaze and the fact that in that moment I had his utmost attention made me feel on top of the world. Before I could even find my voice and open my mouth to speak, he already pipes in with his voice low and hoarse.

"Shhhh. I know about it Princess" was all he says and I give myself a mental smack for acting like such an idiot earlier. Of course he knew, I spent the night in his chambers and on the bed with him. That explains why the other side of the bed was ruffled when I woke up earlier. He hands over the sanitary supplies and fresh clothing of jeans and a blue tee which also included undies and I feel my cheeks heat up in embarrassment. I step aside from him, mouthing an audible thank you and move on to what I believed was the bathroom. I freshened up, washing every inch of myself and the stained clothing in the washer before putting on the sanitary pad. I think I might have taken up to an hour to finish up before walking out of the bathroom and into the main room to meet clean navi blue sheets and Adrian sitting on it as he toyed with the ring on his finger. I moved towards him in silence as I used a towel to dry my hair and he looks up at me with a smile.

"Feeling better?"

"Yeah"

I stood a few inches away from him and hung my head in some what shame as I dried it before feeling his hand on my chin.

"Hope, we need to talk..." He says with his voice strained as he stands in front of me and I look up at him.
"I have so much I want to tell you right now, I just need you to listen to me please"

I wasn't in the mood for this at all. Wasn't my bluntness during our earlier conversation persuading enough already? I do not want to talk about the issue of his disorder. The topic is depressing enough as it is.