Chapter 8: The Dressing Room

Y/N POV:

I woke up to the sound of the TV. I squinted my eyes as the sunlight hit my eyes. 'She must have left the TV on.' I looked up and saw that I was still in Yu Yan's lap. She was asleep with her head leaning on her arm. 'Her neck must hurt.' I gently got up trying not to wake her up. I looked for the remote and shut the TV.

I decided to shift her legs so that she could lay across the couch, but I ended up waking her up. Her eyes slightly fluttered open. "Just go back to sleep," I whispered. She nodded her head and adjusted her position. She closed her eyes and fell back asleep. I looked for a blanket and draped it over her. I thought back to last night. My heart started to beat faster. If she does really like me, what should I do? I looked down and examined her side profile. 'She looks like sleeping beauty,' I thought and caressed her hair. "Why do you have to like me? Why do you have to make it more complicated than it already is?" I whispered.

I let Yu Yan sleep and made my way upstairs into Kiki's room. I opened her door and saw the sleeping fox all curled up under the sheets. I crawled under the blankets and cuddled with her. Hehe, I'm big spoon for once. I laid my head on her back. I felt her shift in her sleep. "I waited for you, but you never came," she mumbled sleepily.

          "I'm sorry. We fell asleep while watching the movie," I hugged her tighter.

"Mhmm," she hummed and put her hand over mine. We laid there in silence. 'Did she fall back asleep?' I looked over her shoulder and her eyes were closed. I examined her face. Her cute little pout when she sleeps. Her perfectly cute nose. Her long lashes. "Take a picture it lasts longer," she said with her eyes still closed. I flusteredly laid back on the bed. She turned and faced me. "You left me all by myself last night," she pouted.

          "I know~ I'm sorry~" I pinched her cheeks. She giggled and squeezed me in her arms. "Arrghh, not again! I can't breathe!" I flailed my arms. She loosened her grip a little and we fell back asleep.

Kiki POV:

Since we would be off a few days, I wanted to go shop for some new clothes. I convinced Y/N to go with me, well kind of. "Come on~" I dragged her out of the house.

"Couldn't you have asked Xuuer to go with you instead?" she whined but still followed me to the car. We headed to the mall and thank goodness there weren't that many people. We went around looking in most stores here and there. "Here let me help you carry your bags," she said and took the bags from my hands.

          "Thank you," I smiled and wrapped my arm around her shoulder. "Where do you wanna go next?" I asked.

"Hmmmm, how about H&M?" she suggested. I nodded and we headed for H&M. We looked around for some clothes and accessories.

          "I'm gonna go try these on," I said showing the clothes in my arms.

"Okay, me too," she followed me to the dressing rooms. We walked in and all the rooms were occupied except for one. "I'll wait out here," she said. I looked around to see if anyone was around. When I saw that there was no one, I pulled her into the room with me. "Wha—what are you doing?" she flusteredly asked. I put my finger over her lips.

          "Shhh, it's okay. We're both girls," I whispered in her ear. I then turned around and started taking off my shirt. I could feel her eyes on me. "Stop looking and try on the clothes," I laughed. I heard her fumble with the hangers. I looked in the mirror. "How does this shirt look?" I asked her.

"It's cute. I like the butterflies," she said. I turned back around and decided to try on a dress. I took off the shirt and started to pull down my pants. "Woahhhh," I heard behind me. I turned around and Y/N was covering her eyes. I decided to play around with her a little. I walked up to her silently. "Do you have clothes on now?" she asked with her eyes still covered.