Another Victim

(Take place after SMG4: The Mario Carnival (Ft. Guardian and RWBY) in Lucy X Reader: The Waluigi Arc.)

The next day Team RWBY, Team Protector, (Y/N) and his friend, Tari, Sofia, Lamar, Lucia, Jackie and Goddard and Team Defender was outside of the mansion getting ready to head out as Team Defender already fill them in about Clauds, Alex, Inkura, Marie, Callie, Agent Blue and Agent Orange.

Yang: *Crack my knuckle* Now Dark b--ch have official cross the line now.

Ruby: I hope Clauds is ok.

Starla: Clauds is a STRONG Inkling Guardian, she handle worst thing.

Daughter: With the sign of struggle at her home... We have to find her quickly.

Max: Luckily Captain Cuttlefish send us the location of where he lost contact the Squid Sister scouting team. 

Roger: You think the location is where Dark Squid Base is?

Lucy: That exactly what I was thinking. 

Tari: So what the plan?

Machito: We'll split into three group. One group stay at Inktopolis in case Dark Squid Attack, Second group will watch over Mushroom Kingdom if Waluigi attack again. While the third group head to the location.

Lucia: Can we go?

Jackie: We want to help!

Machito: Little sis... *Sigh* Sorry, for now cuz, Sofia, Lamar and Goddard are going to watch over you.

Lucia: But...

Jackie: *Eyes perk down* But... We train so hard... We want to help...

Machito: *Smile and pat Lucia & Jackie head* I know you two work so hard... That's why you two along with cuz, Sofia, Lamar and Goddard are going to watch the arena around Inktopolis and the Mushroom Kingdom in Goddard scanner if any threat have arrive and that... When you two and Cuz, Sofia, Lamar and Goddard help us.

Lucia: *Gasp* Yes!

Jackie: We won't let you down!

Machito: *Smile* I know you two won't.

Lucy: *Smile*

Tari: So who is each group?

Machito: Inktopolis Group will be Rexy, Starla, Roger, Ella, Ruby and Blake.

Rexy: *Nod* Very well.

Starla: Okay.

Roger: We'll be sure Inktopolis is safe.

Ella: Yeah!

Ruby: We got this.

Blake: *Nod*

Lucy: Yang, Weiss, Aqua, Luke and Sunshine will watch over the Mushroom Kingdom.

Yang: Okay then.

Weiss: Waluigi won't have a chance to attack.

Max: Just be careful with his attack.

Aqua: We will.

Luke: I'm not getting hit this time.

Sunshine: Me too.

(Y/N): Wait... Then that leave.

Daughter: Yup.

Machito: Me, sisters, Max and you are heading to the location.

(Y/N): *Blush* Ok...

Lucy: *Blush*

Max: Once we reach the location we're going to check if there any clue that might lead to Dark Squid base.

Daughter: when we reach there... Let show Dark b--ch h-ll and go save Clauds.

Machito: Are we clear?

Everyone nodded.

Machito: Good, let get moving!

Inktopolis, Mushroom Kingdom and the Scouting Group went to there position.

Jackie: Clauds will be okay?

Tari: I'm sure she'll be ok.

Sofia: All that left is to wait.

Lamar: Yeah, Goddard.

Goddard nod as he open his hatch and took out his scanner and begin to scan as they wait.

-Inktopolis-

Meggy: *Was walking* Clauds! Where are you?! Please be ok...

Meggy begin to hear noise at the alleyway.

Meggy: Huh? 

Meggy went to check the alley as she made it to the corner and saw Clauds standing.

Meggy: Clauds! You're okay! I knew you was alright.

Clauds:...

Meggy: *Worry* Clauds? Hello? Are you okay?

Meggy walk corner to Clauds but when she got close... Clauds turn and reveal to be Sanitized.

 Clauds turn and reveal to be Sanitized

???: I made her Sanitize. She is under my command.

Meggy turn around and saw Dark Squid.

Meggy: *Rage* YOU!!!! *Charge and Dark Squid*

Sanitize Clauds: *Appear infront of Meggy and kick her*

Meggy: Oof!

As two figure appear and caught Meggy.

Meggy: Huh?!

Meggy look and saw it was Sanitize Alex and Sanitize Inkura.

Sanitize Alex/Sanitize Inkura: *Holding Meggy down*

Meggy: *Struggle to break free* N-No... Not you two...

Dark Squid: *Smile* Great job my loyal servant.

Sanitize Alex/Sanitize Inkura: Thank you Dark Squid.

Meggy: *Shock* No... That's impossible! How are they listening to you?!

Dark Squid: I have my way... And now.

Dark Squid took out another inject fill with Sanitize.

Dark Squid: Time to add another allied to my army. Hope your ready Meggy... Cause your going to hit your love one.

Meggy watch in horror as Dark squid went to her and last thing that happen in the alley... Is Meggy scream.