Sing 《Ashton Irwin》

Grace sang at a fancy restaurant and she played live music. She loved singing and people loved hearing her sing, even though she was 20 years old. She wears fancy long dresses and wears red lipstick, which in some cases, is very appealing. One day she saw a boy, or a man walk in and she thought he was beautiful, not that you would call males that, but he was. She sang a song that in her head was dedicated to him (I think it would be, 'Daydreaming' by Ariana Grande, it's better for the effect), and he notices the stares by the one and only, Grace Clark.

(Grace is British)

••••••••••

"Oh my gosh" I look at the boy that just walked into the restaurant, "David, look at him, he is so beautiful" I say leaning on the piano with my chin in my hand.

"Grace, you don't call boys beautiful" he say organizing the song papers. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the music sheets. I looked through the song lists and picked the one I was looking for, and gave it to David, smiling.

"This one?" He said with a questioning look, "we haven't played this one in years" I nod and still smiling, "fine", and he gets ready, as well as me. He starts playing the piano and I start to sing.

"You walked in, caught my attention, I've never seen a man with so much to mention, it's the way you walk, the way you talk, the way you make me feel inside, it's in your smile, it's in your eyes, I don't wanna wait for tonight" I sang, looking directly at him and he glanced at me for a brief second, "so I'm daydreamin' with my chin in the palm of my hands, about you, you, and only you, got me daydreamin', with my chin in the palm of my hand, about you, you, and only you, now I can't wait to hold you in my arms, I know I was made for you, I'm in love with all of your charms, it's the way you walk, the way you talk, the way you make me feel inside, it's in your smile, it's in your eyes, I don't wanna wait for tonight, so I'm daydreamin' with my chin in the palm of my hand, about you, you, and only you, got me daydreamin' with my chin in the palm of my hands, about you, you, and only you" I sang, and he starts to stare at me, while I sing, which makes me stare back (not that I wasn't already), "I want ya, gotta have ya, and I need you, like I never have ever before, I want ya, oh, I need you, gotta have ya, like I never have ever before, so I'm daydreamin' with my chin in the palm of my hands, about you, you, and only you, got me daydreamin', with my chin in the palm of my hands, about you, you, and only you" the piano stops playing and I smile, as people clap. 1 year of working here and I'm still not used to it. I look over and see him smile my way, then going back to his table of friends.

(Another song would be What If I by Meghan Trainor or Tattooed Heart by Ariana Grande)