Avni is missing

Next day, morning
In mehta's mansion
A girl is sleeping very peacefully...sun light is slowly entering into her room...and she is none other than Avni..
Then neela enters into the room..she was smiling by seeing her daughter sleeping very peacefully..and caresses her hair..Avni wakes up by the touch n smiles to her room and again go to sleep.
Neela: Avni beta..wake up beta...Riya has audition go drop her..!!
Avni:five minutes ma
Neela: no..Avni!!wake up and get ready..have breakfast and drop her
Avni pouts and says ok
Neela kisses her on forehead and goes out.
Avni gets ready and all mehta's have their breakfast with lots of fun..
Avni and Riya take their way to studio for riya's audition.

Whereas in khanna's mansion.
Neil wakes up early in the morning and workouts for 1hr..and fresh up and all of them had their breakfast happily and Neil went to police station.

At audition studio

Riya: Di..meh audition deh Kar AA jathi Hu..tum Yaha wait Kar sakte tho karo ya/ bahar jao.. audition dene me badh meh tujhe call Karti Hu!
Avni: ok..I will go out..u know right i can't stay at one place...after audition call me I will pick u!!
Both hugs each other..Avni says all the best to Riya..and Avni goes out and Riya goes to give audition.
Whereas Neil doesn't have any case...comes out with DD for some fresh air.
Avni goes on road for a while and feels thirsty and stops car in front of a shop..while she's crossing a road a group of boys teases her..
Boy1: hey uss ladki ko dekho
Boy 2: koun vo orange top vali ladki hey kya??
Boy 1: ha..Bhai
Boy 2: Katarnak hey Bhai..
Avni listens Thier talks and gets angry...but she controls herself and buys water and comes near car
Boy 3:(shouts)oye ladki..Kaha ja rahi ho..meh asakti Hu kya thumara sath
Boy 2: maybe vo sharam vo Rahi hey bulane kileye tum jao
And boy 3 goes to here
Boy2: oye..Kuch bath karlo na
Avni: ha..thum ha Sakti ho..par
Boy 3: par kya??
Avni:par pehle tum clean hona chahihe..and throws bottle of water on his face..
Boy 2 was shocked and tries to slap her but Avni catches his hand...and slaps him
Boy3: kya tum Mera dost ko maara ?? And goes to slap her
But she moves back so she won't get slap
Boy2: catch her today I'm not gonna leave her .
Other boys come to catch her...but she runs from there...she tries to call Ali...but he doesn't lift she tries again but doesn't connect as there is no network...as boys follow her she run more faster and slips her phone down.but she couldn't take as they are coming very fast..she sees a forest and goes inside it.

Where as Riya finishes her audition.and comes and see for Avni..as she couldn't find her she calls to her...but Avni's phone doesn't reach...she gets worry n tries again..but no use..she gets tensed and calls to Ali..as she might go to him...
Riya(worriedly): hello Ali!
Ali:hello...Ur voice is so dull...kya huva???
Riya: dhi!! Thumara paas hey kya??
Ali: nahi hey!! Kyu kya huva!!
Riya explains everything to him
Ali also tries to call her..but no use.
He didn't know what to do...he gets full tension and immediately goes to studio
Both of them searches hfor her but no use..they couldn't find her
Riya: I am so worried..y dhi's call is not connecting..what would happened to her??
Ali: relax Riya usko Kuch nahi Hogi.. wherever she is..she will be fine . don't worry
Riya: I hope she will be fine!!
Ali: I'm not understanding wt to do..??
Riya: me too..thinks for some time and says idea!!
Ali:wt idea
Riya: call Neil
Ali: Neil ko call Karne se kya upayog hey.. Riya!
Riya: ho..I forgot to say...Neil is ACP officer... yesterday I found his FB account in that I found that he is an ACP officer.
Ali:acha...nice idea
And he calls neil and explain the situation
Neil Immediately goes there Ali g with DD.
As he couldn't find any clue there.he sends DD to trace her num and tells Ali drop to Riya at her home and he goes forward through the dd's instructions.there he finds a car stopped at middle of the road and checks the car.and finds that car is Avni's and goes some forward and finds a wallet..checks it find Avni's photo in it and keeps it in pocket and goes some more forward but couldn't find any clue.
And gets inside the jeep and goes front and their he finds a phone on ground.he immediately gets down and check the phone and finds avni's cute wallpaper and confirms that it's her phone..
Something went wrong..did anything happened to her...???.no nothing will happen to her..no!!
Where as in mehta's mansion
Everyone were very tensed as Riya explained all the situation to them...Ali couldn't see her best friend's family like that so he tries to console them and make them strong.
Neil takes her phone and goes forward.their he finds a way for forest and other side a road.he was confused where to go and thinks for a while and goes towards the road and goes straight along with the road..!!

Hey..guys!!.here is our next chapter...I hope u liked it...
What do u think??? Where is Avni..?? What would be her condition?? Can Neil find Avni???if he find how could he find???. comment and let me know if opinion!! Dear readers thanks for reading my story...plz ignore mistakes...
Thank you
Take care💓

Vidya😊