Neil findz avni🙃😊

Suddenly whether was changing..it was full rainy..
Neil didn't get any clue about Avni.he stopped is jeep and felt like she is something danger..
         Neil's pov
Avni where are you Avni...are u safe..?? What should I do now..???I missed something clue..?? What it is?? 😓😓😓😫😫
And thinks for sometime.
In this way there is no clue about her..that means....oh..shit did she go to jungle...Neil go fast safe her...
           Pov ends

Ali calls neil
Ali(tensed):hello!Neil..did u find Avni??
Neil: no I didn't I will find her don't worry!
Suddenly neela ma takes his phone and speaks
Neela: hello.beta..plz find my daughter soon
Neil: aunty... don't worry...once I find her..I will call u..app tension mat lo
Neela : thank you beta
Neil: it's ok aunty jii... It's my duty
And ends the call...
Neil go backs to the jungle..leaves his jeep outside and enters to jungle..there he finds a way and goes through it.
But he couldn't find anything...he moves forward...
But couldn't find anything..Neil lays on his legs on ground

Neil:Where are u Avni...god plz give me 1 clue!!!!😫and sees around.
There he find a piece of cloth .(while Avni was running from those boys..her dress got stuck to a tree as she forced herself to go front her dress had been tore.
Neil:a tho Avni Ka dress ho sakta hey...I think she went in this way.. thanks God..😇😇but kya ho sakta hey usko😓.and goes in that way...he goes straight along the way there he gear so voice. And goes there.there he sees 5 boys laying down and goes towards them and asks kya huva???
Boy2: vo..kya he na...... stammers
Neil: kya huva..boloo
Boy 3: vo kya na
Boy 4 interrupts him.
Boy4:vo Kuch nahi...we just fought ourselves and felt down...
Neil: Acha...ab ap sidhe sidhe sach bolo.nahi tho
Boy1: Nahi tho kya karte tum?? Kuon ho tum..hum apko each kyu bathana??.
Neil: I'm ACP officer.and shows his I'd card .ab bolo sach..kya hey??.
Boys get afraid n says
Boy 2: explains all the situation.......( continuing from last chapter)she ran into forest and we followed her...we tried to catch her but we didn't get..but after some time she got slip and felt here we came here and try to catch her...but due to fear..she bet us and ran from here!!
Neil: what she bet u?? And ran??.where did she went..
Boys: showed him a direction and said she went in this direction..sorry in angry we followed her..but we didn't want to harm her and ran from there .
Neil: oye! How much time had happened..since she ran from here??
Boy4: 20- 30 mins sir
Neil: what?? Where did u go Avni??😫
Neil calls ali and said I got to know where she went I will take n come her...say to her family that she is safe no need to worry and cuts the call
As it was rainy he can find some fingerprints on ground. .he followed them n went in that way..but he couldn't find her. After some time he finds a kind of sea shore or beach and  he found someone was lying on ground unconsciously. He got scared and immediately went towards her and saw her face and got shocked and also happy as he found her..
And calls Avni Avni get up Avni ...Avni .but she will not get up.so it pushes her shoulder slightly. .Avni slowly gets conscious and sees her surroundings and seeing Neil that close to her...she wakes up suddenly...and asks what r u dng here...where am I ??? And slowly remember and thing sighs.
Avni:How did u come here??
Neil explains all the situation!!
Avni:Oh thank you 😊.
Neil: it's okay that's my duty.come let's go
Avni nodes in saying yes!!
She tries to get up but she couldn't get up..Neil helps her...but she couldn't walk due to leg pain and tiredness and also it was too cool.he helps her but she couldn't walk.
Avni: let's sit somewhere i can't
Walk plz...
Neil: Yaha..!??! It's too cold here..
Avni: plz na ..I can't woke now
Neil: acha ok!! I will DD to bring vehicle...and tries to call DD but he couldn't bcz his phone don't have signals.
Neil: no network yar..kya karlu..
Avni: we can wait for some time.
They sit on sand for some time...Avni couldn't sit there as it is to cold..she gets shivering.neil couldn't see her like as her top as been tore..he gave his jacket to her..Avni first refused it but due to her condition she took it.
After a while...Neil checks network but there is no network..
At mehta's mansion..
Ali tries to call Neil but it doesn't connect.. everyone gets tensed.
Neela starts crying... everybody tries to control her.
At forest.
Avni falls asleep on Neil shoulder.neil sees her smiles at her.
Neil sees time(it's 12a.m) and gets worried that everyone will be scared at his house and also avni"s home.so he tries to wake her up...but she will not wake up.so he doesn't have any option.he lifts her up slowly in his arms and goes   in the same way he came. After some time..Neil thinks u look so cute avni  but God !!what u will eat..my hands are paining..and  then sees are cute face and forgets that pain and smiles and he  reaches  to jeep by seeing her face with a smile on his face and lays her on passenger seat of jeep and  he seats on driver seat and keep seat belt to her.and the calls ali.and says 8 found Avni and we r on the way and ends the call.
In Mehta's mansion everyone were cool as Avni coming back home and then Neil called her ma and explained all the situation to her.she said ok beta come fast and he ends call and starts jeep.
After few mins Avni gets conscious as wind us blowing.she slowly sees her surroundings and ask
Avni(shouts): where we r going?? How i came here???
Neil: don't shout🙉🙉.I only take and came u in my arms.
Avni: r u mad?? U could have waited for some time or wake me up?? Who said u to lift me ??
Neil: arey Avni!! I tried to wake u up but u didn't..it was too late and Ur family will be tensed and waiting for u...
Avni understands him and simply nodes in saying ok
There was a silence..and after 5mins Avni notices her and says..
Avni: it's my car..stop the car I will to home by myself??
Neil: Avni!! Tum pagal ho kya?? Is halat meh tum Akela Kaisa ha Sakti ho?? Plz keep quiet I will drop u at home..tmrw we will send Ur car to home;
Avni: nahi! I can go plz stop car!!
Neil gets very angry and shouts
Neil: Avni stop being kid...I know wt to do..plz keep quiet!!!!
Avni gets scared and keeps quiet.
Avni keeps a sad face.neil couldn't see her like that and says..
Neil: Avni I'm sorry!!I shouldn't have shouted..but u didn't listen to me soo...I'm sorry
Avni pouts her face
Neil: smile plz...I said sorry  naaa!!☹️
Avni(smiles) and says it's okay..I'm also sorry
Neil smiles and both speak at some random things and reach home.
Neil helps Avni to get down and both enters home.
Everyone are happy seeing Avni..they hug her and cry.
Ma papa dadi..Riya I'm fine don't worry.
And hugs Ali..I'm fine Baba! Smile..
Neela hugs Neil and says thank u beta...I can never forget Ur help.
Neil: aunty ji..no need to thank me .it's my duty..
Neela: aunty Nahi y can call me maa. And tmrw Ur coming to our home for lunch..
Neil: no aunty sorry sorry!! No maa..I have work tmrw..!
Ashish: work will be daily..u r coming tomorrow for lunch and its final.
Neil: uncle..
Ali (interrupts him): Ur coming Neil!! it's final!!
Neil: Acha ok fine! I will take leave now..mom will be waiting for me..!
Dayavanthi: ok beta take care.!!
Neil: ok dadi..bye and goes out
Avni: I will send him
Neela :ok beta!!.
Avni goes out and calls neil
Avni: Neil 1 min
Neil: stops and asks ab kya??
Avni goes towards him and hugs him tightly and says thank you so much..
Butterflies are flying in Neil's stomach. He was very happy.
Neil: (smiles)it's ok Avni!! Take care!
Avni : u too !! Friends!?.
Neil smiles and says ok .
Both shake their hands and Neil goes to home.and Avni goes to her room and takes rest and all mehta's go to bed and Ali was also at there home..as it was mid night neela ordered him stay there.
At Neil's house..
Shweta was waiting for Neil and lying on couch  and felt asleep ..
Neil sees her ma and smiles and goes to her and kisses her on forehead.. Shweta wake ups sees her son and hugs him and caresses his hair..
Shweta: tum agay?? U should have informed me before right??
Neil: sorry ma!! I was searching for Avni and I forgot to inform..
Shewta: it's okay.. beta..but next don't repeat it!!
Neil: okay ma!! U sleep..I'm so exhausted I will take some rest!!.
Shweta: did u have Ur dinner??
Neil: nai maa..I'm not hungry plz...
Shweta: ok beta at least drink some milk and sleep.
Neil: ok ma
Shweta gives him milk and both go to their respective rooms.ad Neil was fully exhausted he immediately gets sleep.

Hey guys!! It's our next chapter...I hope u all enjoyed it.thanx for Ur votes and comments!I will update next chapter soon!!.
Thank you...
Take care
Vidhya 🙃