happy ending

Vidaai:-
This is a typical Hindu bridal send-off ceremony. It is a beautiful tradition. On the following day of the marriage, it is time for the bride to bid farewell to her family- parents, siblings, kins and buddies. It is a very poignant and touching moment. The bride takes phulian or puffed rice in her hands and without turning back, throws them over her head backwards in the direction of her family.

This is how the bride thanks her family for taking care of her hitherto and also throwing of puffed rice signifies the hope that there would be everlasting prosperity at the house.

The brothers and male cousins of the bride lead her to the car where her husband is already waiting to take her to his abode. The return procession is called the doli and the mother of the groom and some other elderly female relatives arrive before the doli leaves.

They have to reach the groom’s house and make preparations for receiving the newly-wed

Avni buds bye for her family.shr completes the rice ritual.avni hugs her family n Ali for 1last time.everyone were very emotional.the ritual was very heart touching and after bidding bye..her cousin brother takes her to Neil's car.she just hugs Neil emotionally.neil consoles her.and then they make their way to Neil's house.

Pani bharna:-
This is the first of the post-wedding rituals that take place at the home of the groom. The mother-in-law has to apply mustard oil on both sides of the entrance door and wait for the doli to arrive. Once they arrive, the mother of the groom does an aarti of the bride with a pitcher of water. After completing each circle of the aarti, the mother tries to drink the water but every time the bride stops her. She would allow her mother-in-law to drink the water only on the seventh count. After that, the bride has to overturn a container of rice with her feet and also leave an impression of her lac-dyed feet on a white cloth.

She is then welcomed in and led to the room containing figures and photographs of Gods and Goddesses. The couple first seeks their blessings and then the bride is made to sit down so that she can get acquainted with her new relatives.

Both of them reaches Neil's home.shweta gives her Aarti and completes the ritual and then Avni overthrows the container having rice and then keeps her leg on red dye and leaves impression on a white cloth.and then she takes blessings from God and her in laws.
After she sits in living covering her head with veil.

Mooh Dikhai ki Rasm:-
Literally translated this means, the face of the new bride is revealed to the relatives and neighbors for the first time. She lifts her veil and starts interacting with the assembled guests freely. This is how they break the ice.

The mother-in-law bestows a lot of gifts and jewellers on the new bride and other elders also bless her and give her gifts.

After this usually the bride returns to her parental home for a day accompanied by her husband and the couple spends the night. The following morning she returns to the home of her in-laws with a lot of gifts..
.
.
.

All the closest relatives of khanna's are present their.she then reveals her face and the sweetest and lovely aunts of Neil starts interacting with Avni and asks her some many funny questions and then they gives her lots of gifts Nd jewelry.avni took everything patiently with a smile and then both of them went to change their clothes and chit-chatted with their family.and then it's time for them to leave for avni's home.both of them reaches the Avni's home.
They both hugs Neela and Ashish.
And takes blessings from Daya.
And hugs Riya.

Riya: jiju what's up??
Neil: ntg Riya..u the me Wats special
Riya: ntg Yaar
The day they had spent together happily chit-chatting..
And had their dinner

And in Avni's room.
Neil was waiting for Avni.
She went to room and hugs him tightly.
Neil: kya huva Avni..koyi problem
Avni: no.. ntg thank you so much.she says still hugging him.he hugs her back.
Neil: kyu.??
Avni: thanks for coming into my life and changing me and bringing past Avni back.
Neil just smiles.
Neil: u no need to tell me thanks.i should tell u.
Avni just smiles and hugs him again.
He hugs her back and then he kisses her on forehead.she blushes.

And the day endz happily.

Grand Reception Party:-
This is a party thrown in honour of the newly-weds by the family of the groom. It is a lavish, grandiose affair and guests are invited who come and meet the couple and also have a lot of fun. Nowadays, cutting and serving bridal cakes and champagne are quite common. This idea has been borrowed from the West. Elaborate dance and music arrangements are also made. The couple hit the dance floor along with the invited guests.  It is a night of fun and hoopla. A lot of hullabaloo is made (all in jest, mind you). The youngsters and the aged obliterate the age difference for that day and boogie down together. You would frequently notice pelvic thrusts and gyrations and joyful laughter.

Next day morning..
All the mehta's reach khanna's family for reception party.
All the friends and relatives of both the families reach their.
Prakash goes to the stage and gives a happy speech.
And then Ashish goes to the stage.
Ashish: Aaj meh bahut kush hu...mera princess ko ek Acha ladhka Mera jaisa ladka ko pyaar Kiya aur Shaadi hogaya..and meh mera dosri beti Shaadi ki bare meh bath Karna Chahta Hu..I want to introduce my another son to u guy's

All the four youngsters were shocked.
Neela smiles as knowing the person.

Flash back
In living room
Neela Ashish and Daya were present.
Neela: meh apse Kuch bath Karna chahata hu
Daya: ha bolo beta kya bath he
Neela: Riya and Ali r in relationship so I want them to get married.
Both of them surprises
Neela: with Ur permission
Ashish and Daya smiles.
Daya: mujhe tho koyi problem Nahi he..Ali bachapan se yahi Rehata  that woh bhi Avni and Riya Jaise..
Ashish: haa..mujhe bhi i can sleep happily as I can trust that both my daughter's  happy and safe.
Neela smiles

Flash back endz.

Ashish: and he is non other than....
All of the four were very tensed.
He is Ali..Alli plz come on to stage.
Riya hugs Ali excitedly and Ali twirls her round.
Both Avni and Neil hug them and Ali forwards his hand to Riya and both goes on dice.
And Riya hugs ashish and neela happily.
Riya: thank you so much papa.mits the best gift.
Ashish smiles and then hugs Ali.
Both Neil and Avni hugs seeing them happy.
And everyone are happy and dances whole heartedly.

End of the story.
But we cannot totally except the happily ever after as there will some misunderstandings and problems as Neil's job is complicated..but their life will be easy as they trust each other and understand each other.

Hey guys!! I'm here with the last chapter.i hope u guy's enjoyed it.thabks for Ur love and support.im gonna miss Ur comments and votes.

I will be soon with new story.
Characters had also decided..my favourite and Ur favourite avneil with my other favourite BEHIR and manan.it was suggested by 1 of my readers thank you so much.

Thank you
Take care
Vidhya ♥️