It clearly doesnt concern me

Stan was really sad. He knew Bill and Bev loved eachother very much so there was nothing he could do. At school the next day, Stan was in the worst mood possible and he didn't even try hide it. When Stan came into school everyone was shocked and I mean like everyone, he was wearing a black hoodie with his hood up and black trousers. Stan was usually dressed quite fancy.

"Um are you seeing what im seeing??" Richie asked the losers.
The all nodded there heads, to shocked to say anything. When Stan came over, it was very awkward. Then the bell rang for class. "Oh well, we better get to class" said Ben. Everyone else agreed.

In class Bill looked over at Stan. He wasn't even paying attention. Something was seriously wrong, and he needed to find out what. After class Bill went up to Stan. "H-hey S-stan" said Bill. "Hi" muttered Stan.
Stan tried to push past Bill, but Bill wouldn't let him. "Bill, can you let me go" said Stan. "N-no not u-until you t-tell me whats wrong w-with you" stated Bill. "Nothing is wrong, im fien, now can I please go" said Stan. "S-something is o-ovbiously wrong, n-now please t-tell me" said Stan. "It doesn't concern you Bill" muttered Bill. "S-stan, tell me, you have be acting really weird since you came back from new york, but this is concerning" Bill said pointing at Stans outfit. "I said nothings wrong Bill" shouted Stan and he shoved Bill and went away. Bill was taken a back.

After he outburst he felt really bad for shouting at Bill. He had to go apologize.
"Hey Bill im really sorry about earlier, I dont know what came over me" said Stan. "W-well whatever i-it is,it c-clearly d-doesn't concern m-me" replied Bill. Bill walked away.
Stan really fucked up and he knew it.