I am superior to you

(Warning homophobic slurs)
At school the next day, Stan was just taking books from his locker when Henry Bowers came up to him. "What do you want Bowers" Stan asked him. "So I was right all these years, you are a fag and so are all your little faggot friends" exclaimed Bowers. "Actually you're not Ben, Bev and Mike aren't " said Stan Cooley. Bowers looked taken aback.
Stan turned around and started heading to class.
"Oh yeah also" said Stan turning around. "Just so you know, I am superior to you" said Stan. Bowers raised his fist. "Go ahead punch me, its not gonna make a difference" said Stan. "I'm superior to you and everyone knows it, cause I don't take my problems out on other people, I don't beat up someone for being different, because being different is the best it means you are elite" Stan stated.
"So next time you make fun of someone for being different just remeber that you will never be as elite as them cause your a boring ass nobody who takes his problems out on other people" stated Stan. Stan pushed past Bowers. That was the first time anyone had stood up to Bowers. Richie held up his hand for a high five as Stan passed and Stan gladly accepted.
Everyone stared at Stan.
"S-stan" shouted Bill. "Yeah" said Stan turning around. "Im s-so proud o-of you f-for standing up to Bowers" said Bill. "Im proud of myself aswell" said Stan. "He can bully me all he wants but I want care cause I'm proud of who I am and I'm never gonna change just cause someone doesn't like me" announced Stan.
Bill then kissed Stan. Bill had never prouder of someone than he was of Stan right now. "We're losers and we always will be" announced Stan.
"Yeah we are" said all the other losers.
They all pulled in for a group hug.
                 ~10 years later~

"Do you William Denbrough take Stanley to be lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health in rich and in poor" said the minister. "I do" replied Bill.
"Do you Stanley Uris take William to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health  and in rich and in poor" said the minister." I do" replied Bill. "You may kiss" said the minister. Bill and Stan kissed as the newly wed couple.
''And do you Edward kaspbrak, take Richard to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health and in rich and in poor" said the minister. "I do" replied Eddie. "And do you Richard Tozier take Edward to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health and in rich and in poor" said the minister. "I do" replied Richie. "You may now kiss" said the minister. Richie and Eddie kissed.
                         The End