PRODUCE 666 : TAEKOOK

SexdemonXhuman

Taebottom
Topgguk
*this part is inspired so if you ever see a chapter in another book that seems similar i also got the inspiration and that book is the same book that your reading*

(I aint gonna warn yall...for whats gonna happen in this part)
👉👌👉👌👉👌👉👌👉👌👉👌👉👌👉👉👌👉👌👉👌👉👌👉👌

Taehyung's pov

"Yah hyung what is this?!" I looked at this weird looking bottle that jimin hyung gave me.

Its black and its in a weird shape

Like...An upside down cross?

"Jimin-hyung,This bottle is in a shape of a demon's cross?!,what the fuck should i do with this?!" I tried to give him back this demon witch craft thing in my hands.

"Ugh just take it, Its more valuable than your useless Gucci!" Jimin said then slammed his door right unfront of my handsome face.

"How dare he disrespect the gucci life" I said taking a few steps further from his house which is in the end of the spooky woods.

"I cam and rushed all the way here just to Get this Useless demon like  sorcery?!" I yelled out my frusttrations as i walk deeper into the woods as the moon light and some working street lights shine my way.

As i started walking like im in a fashion runway.

As i got deeper into this creepy forest, i decided to just yeet this here and leave.

So i threw the bottle behind me and hearing it crack and break made me regret doing it.

Because right after it broke, the skies darkened and i felt shivers, but the most spooky.

Is when i looked back.

"Holy...shit" i cursed underneath my breathe as i saw black liquid and smoke from it.

I started to *DASI RUN RUN RUN!!!*

My heart raced even more when i heard something behind me.

I took a quick glance behind me.

And OMG i regret throwing it holy fuck!

it emitted disturbing sounds

The smoke strated moving on its own and its like following me.

I ran as fast as a cheetah.

I can hear voices from it.

Deep,Dark,husky,and scary.

I glanced behind me. And i saw red dots from the smoke.

I felt even more terrified than petrified.

But before i could even run faster.

I tripped on a huge rock which made me fall to the dirt.

I panted heavily and more sharply.

I tried to stand up again but instead i crawled until i got up.

I ran and ran and ran until i cant hear the sounds it emits and rushes inside a cottage i saw and locked all the doors and windows possible and hid.

I panted as i exhaled in relief,

"Finally i-" i immedietly covered my mouth and tried not to breath louly when i heard the sounds again.

But this time even more deeper and more scarier.