Potion Of Passion

Lime

Mitsuba is a supernatural

It was after school on a Monday. Kou, Yashiro, and Mitsuba grouped up at the girls toilet where Hanako stays. They chatted and cleaned for a while. Later, kou found a tiny bottle in the sink. He picked it up and was about to ask someone, but got cut of by Yashiro. Kou decided to keep it for the time being and ask Hanako about it tomorrow. Yes, he could ask his brother, but he won't be home that night.

As Kou and yashiro were approaching the exit, Kou said that she can go on ahead. Yashiro asked, but then complied in the end and said goodbye. Kou sat near the middle-school division's shoe lockers. He took out the mysterious bottle from his pocket and got a  loser look at it. It read "Love Potion".

"Boo!"

"Gah!"

Hahahahaha! You should've seen the look on your face!

Dammit Mitsuba! Don't startle me like that.

Mitsuba asked why kou was still there.

I found this in the sink when we were in the girls toilet.

Huh?

Kou showed Mitsuba the item he found.

Oh. It's the love potion that belongs to Natsuhiko senpai.

Love potion?

Yeah. Nanamine senpai told me to get rid of it. Hey! What do you think your doing!?

Kou opened the bottle that contains the dangerous concoction.

Give it to me! Nanamine senpai said it was dangerous!

If this is dangerous, then why was this left in the sink?

Shut up! I was about to throw it away but it disappeared! And now you have it! So, give it back lame-ass, traffic-safety earring boy!

While Mitsuba was trying to snag it back from kou, he stumbled by his feet and bumped into him. Because of the impact, Kous hand slipped and a bit of the love potion dripped into the blonds mouth. Both of them were on the floor now, with Mitsuba on top of Kou.

When Kou opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was Mitsuba's face. In Kou perspective it was like the boy in front of him was sparkling and bubbles of light were surrounding him.

"Mitsuba..."

("Oh crap.")  Mitsuba thought to himself.

Next Day...