- vii. please

• ° • . • ° ✩ • ° • ✩ ° • . • ° •
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ

AURELIA POTTER EXITED the hogwarts express with her luggage and looked for her parents through the crowds of people.

She spotted the red hair of her mother and headed towards her. Lily spotted her daughter and smiled softly. Harry came into view and she beamed pulling him into a hug.

James completely ignored his daughter and went towards his son. However, he didn't miss the heart broken look on her face as he passed her. He felt his heart sink, he loved his daughter he really did but his son needed his time and attention.

Aurelia grabbed ahold of her fathers hand and they apperated away to Potter Manor. James watched as Aurelia immediately ran up the stairs to her room.

He walked up minutes later and pressed his ear to her door and heard muffled sobs.

"Why can't they just love me," Aurelia sobbed, holding the stuffed deer her father got her when she was a baby. When she was a daddy's girl.

James felt his heartbreak at his daughters words.

"I just want to be loved," She sobbed. James opened the door to his daughter bedroom and saw her crying in her blue silk sheets. Her hair was in a messy bun, her eyes blood shot and teary. She was in one of his Gryffindor sweatshirts which was too big for her.

"Oh, baby," He whispered. She looked up and wiped her tears quickly.

"Fath—" she started but he cut her off. He walked over and picked her up into his chest. He sat on her bed, with her on his lap. James stroked her hair as she sobbed into his chest.

"Shhh, princess," He murmured into her hair. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I love you so much." He said.

"I love you too, daddy," She whimpered, hugging her father ever so tightly.

Her eyes fluttered shut and her heart beat slowed down as she drifted off to sleep in her fathers arms.

James smiled down at Aurelia and layed her down on her silk sheets, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"Sleep well, dear," He murmured, brushing some hair out of her face.