Cirrus 34

Chapter 34
TOGETHER

To my desperation, I already asked help from Sojin but he still concluded the same as my team. The system has many defects and it won't be settled immediately.

It will still takes months.

Maaayos pero napaka-impossible na aabot sa araw ng launching.

I was losing my hope but I still tried. But then, naiyak na lang ulit ako nang mapagtantong hindi nga ganoon kadali. The more we'll rush it, the more the defect will disseminate. The whole might be disabled.

Para akong mahihilo sa lahat ng nangyari.

"I'll help you with all of it so don't worry too much, okay? Everything will be fine, Atasha." si Sojin.

Umiling ako.

I don't think so...

Mr. Pingol was captured and he admits the most painful reason why he defected the DC new model.

Utos pa rin daw ni Tito. He said that it was Tito's last card if ever he'll fail the last one which was the explosion of our rest house. And because it really fails, iyon agad ang nasunod.

Nagpakita raw sa kanya si Tito nitong nakaraan at inutos nitong gawin niya 'yon. Inabutan lang siya ng isang flash drive na may lamang bugs at virus saka niya i-n-install iyon sa system at server ng model. Pinakalat.

It's true that were not hacked online because Mr. Pingol did it personally in our server. Sinaksak lang sa CPU at ikinalat na ang virus sa components ng system.

The reason why he took the bait because Tito held his family. He left with no choice but to follow him. He was crying and begging to me when he admits all of that. He was afraid... and his family is under my care now.

I put bodyguards on them while he remained on the precinct. Umaasa rin akong sa ganoong paraan ay hindi ko lang mapo-protektahan ang pamilya niya kundi ay para mahuli rin si Tito kung sakaling balikan nito ang pamilyang Pingol.

I have my bodyguards now too. Not a personal bodyguard but that will do. Nakasunod lang sila palagi sa akin.

It was totally stressing.

Really really depressing.

Hindi ko alam kung paano ko pa nakayanan. I admit that I become more scared knowing that Tito was just around, watching and observing the fall of my company.

It was like if he won't be seeing me dead, he would then like to see my company fall under my provision.

Pakiramdam ko'y napakalapit lang niya. Kinikilabutan ako. Namumutla ako sa takot habang iniisip 'yon.

"We're looking forward for years to this new launching and then you'll give us that reason? You were hack? Are you telling us that the company's security is weak all along and you have untrustworthy employees?"

"Are you saying you're making everything weakly and unstable, Ms. Dela Cerna?"

"How about the quality of your employees? I thought they're capable of doing more beyond their powers to do technical techniques! How did this happen? Sa nalalapit na launching pa talaga?"

"How can we assure that this won't happen again if we'll extend the launch to fix the defections?"

"You can't handle this company well, Ms. Dela Cerna. We're so disappointed to know that you really have time to take vacation gayong nalalapit na ang launching! Isn't it because nagpabaya ang CEO ng kompanya? Kaya nangyayari ang lahat ng 'to?"

"By any means of this, we'll spend a lot of money again for the model's rehabilitation, isn't it, Ms. Dela Cerna?"

Gisang-gisa ako ngayon ng mga boards. All of them really did questions our ineffectivity and irresponsibility. Marami rin ang nagbanta ng withdraw kapag hindi ko naisasaayos ang lahat ng depekto sa lalong madaling panahon.