ONE

"I'm afraid to love again. I'm afraid to get hurt and to be left behind again. I'm scared to feel the same pain I had felt before. And I'm afraid to be compared again." I almost crying while saying those words in front of this man who just confessed in me about his feelings.

"I'm not the man who did that to you before. It's me. A man who loves you beyond of what you could even imagined. I love you and I'm willing to risk everything just to be with you. I will not going to hurt you. I will always love you. Please, let me come inside your heart. Give yourself a second time. Please, love again. Love me. " He said with a sincere heart.

I stared at his face and I see a liquid falling from in his eyes. He's crying. Seeing his sincerity gives me hope that I have still a chances to feel inlove again but not in the same man but with the right man. And I think I found him already.

I smiled at him and unconsciously I hug him . So tight. He response me with a tight hug that made me feel comfortable.

I can't deny I loved him too and now I'm willing to risk my heart again . I will fight for the sake of our love.

While hugging me. I feel his lips on my neck. He gently kiss me that makes my eyes closed.

"I love you. I really do. And I promised  not to leave you. I can't see myself hurting you because seeing you hurt ,makes me hurt too. Please, accept me in you life Shaniah." He almost whispered that words in my ear.

I smiled. Those words of him makes my heart beat fast. I know. My heart believes him. In a second time ,my heart believes again and trusted again to a promise. Hopefully, this time. That promise will not be broken.

I nodded my head as a sign that I'm accepting him in my life and given him the rights to love me.

He look my eyes with tears in his own eyes. I saw there HAPPINESS and LOVE.

"I love you, Shaniah" He said with a lovely voice.

I smiled before I answered. " I love you too. Please take care my heart Sean. "

******

"Do you loved him?" Sofia asked me while looking at me so serious.

She knew about my past love. My hurtful past love. Seeing her face now ,I concluded that she's worried.

"Yes. " my quick answer to her.

"When?" she.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask.

"When did you realized that you loved him? " She.

"Last night." I answered while remembering the conversation we had last night. I smiled unconsciously when I remembered his kiss. " And I know ,he loves me too. " I added.

Sofia release her big sighed. I look at her again and still, I saw in there that she's worried.

"You're worried?" I asked.

"Of course! I know you are not yet totally moved on that jerk ! Please ,Shaniah . Check your heart once again. I don't want you to use someone just to forget that jerk who hurt you that much. " She said. She's really worried.

I'm so blessed to have a friend like her. She never tolerate nor contradict my decision but she never failed to give me such advices. That's why I loved her that much.

Instead of answering her I just give my sweet smile and turned my full attention to my work.

"DO YOU think ,he really loves you?" again, Sofia asked me.