06.

I have a news, so.. my bully from elementary school messaged me. I don't freaking know why but he's asking how I've been. It's weird isn't it?? Or is it only me?? He's asking to Video Call me and I turned him down immediately. Tell me I did great, right??.🥺

__________

Third person's perspective

'I'm doomed, I'm doomed, I'm doomed!!' That was what kept repeating on the blue haired's mind. He prayed to every god out there that Min Yoongi didn't recognize him. How did he even know this place? He didn't see the older here before, and he didn't even knew that he race as well.

Now that Min Yoongi was here, he expected them to be here as well. Fuck, I knew this isn't a good idea. The blue haired thought. But the countdown has already began so he can't back out now or he'll be called a pussy. So he rolled his window up again and wore his protective helmet, just in case something bad happened again.

He started the engine as he released a heavy breath.

"In five.. four.. three.. two.. ONE! GO!!"

He immediately accelerated fast leaving everyone behind him as the crowd cheered loudly. He was the first, good thing. But then he saw a car speeding up beside him.

Ugh, Min Yoongi again. He rolled his eyes and drove faster. He didn't knew that his hyung can race this well. He noticed that Yoongi looked at him from his window so Taehyung drove past the man. They've finally finished the first lap. Two more laps.

The crowd was cheering so loudly that you can't even make out what they were saying. Yoongi and Taehyung were leading. Of course Taehyung woudn't let the other win easily, and that's the same for Yoongi. The man he likes was watching from the crowd so he should win.

"Fuck! This bitch.." Yoongi muttered under his breath when he saw that the blue haired's car was leading again. He cursed and drove faster, now beside the boy. He looked to the window only to see a familiar eyes.

I swear I've seen that eyes before. Yoongi thought but shooked his head. No, he can't be distracted now. He wont let himself lose now that Jimin was watching from the crowd, cheering at him silently.

The competition was close between the two. One moment Taehyung was leading and the second was that Yoongi driving past him. And it pissed him off. One more lap, I should win. Taehyung thought. He almost forgot that there are other racers behind them, but now his Yoongi might be his main opponent. The older was good at driving. Good, I said.

"Hmm, not bad." Taehyung said. They were now close to the finish line. So he drove to the maximum speed, driving past Yoongi. And boom!! He was the first.

"Agh fuck!!" Yoongi cursed when he arrived second. Didn't knew he's good. He thought.

Taehyung got out of his car only to be greeted by loud cheers. The speakers boomed with a hyped up music that makes the crowd roar louder.

"And our winner is the one and only Vantae!!" Jennie cheered through the mic while Taehyung waved at the crowd. At least I won. Taehyung thought with a smirk.

Yoongi on the other hand got out of his car and went towards the crowd. He was greeted by Jimin who was waving at him.

"You did great!!" Jimin said smiling, his eyes turned into crescent by the gesture almost making Yoongi coo.

"I should've win first place." Yoongi muttered, annoyed. Jimin chuckled at the older boy.

"No, it's fine hyung. You cheered me up so much already. Thank you." Jimin muttered shyly, unable to meet the older's gaze.