18.

Sorry i forgot to update yesterday because I'm already too tired to write since I helped renovating our house, so here you go!

_____

Third person's perspective

The couple woke up when the alarm went off. The sunlight hitting their face that scrunched due to the brightness. The clock read 10:23 am. Looks like they had a good sleep.

It was Taehyung who got up first, struggling to break free from his boyfriend's tight embrace.

"Heavy bunny!" Taehyung cussed when he finally got freed from the muscular arms. He huffed and shook his boyfriend awake. Disturbing the mafia from his precious sleep.

"Wakey wakey!!" Taehyung stated, shaking Jeongguk's body awake.

"What's wrong baby..?" Jeongguk grumbled. His voice was deeper than usual because he just woke up.

"Didn't you promise me we'll visit her today!?" Taehyung sulked, glaring at the ravenette who chuckled and got up from the bed.

"Ok.. ok darling. I'm up." Jeongguk said. Taehyung cheered excitedly. He's so excited, and it was obvious. Damn he can't wait to introduce his baby daddy to his child, their child.

•••

After an hour of car ride, they arrived at their destination which is the cemetery. The same cemetery where Jeongguk thought that Taehyung was buried.

"It's here." Taehyung pointed in the same exact location where his name was engraved on the thomb stone.

"She's here? I've been visiting her all along..?" Jeongguk asked, a little shook. Taehyung simply nodded and gestured for the ravenette to come.

The mafia placed a boquet of white lilac which represents innocence.

"She's a strong little girl." Jeongguk muttered, feeling empty. Taehyung agreed by nodding. He hugged his boyfriend as they both thought about what happened, or what might happen if that incident didn't happen. (Lmao what?)

"You know.. i've been always watching you when you come here.. a-and I felt sorry that I m-made you feel that way." Taehyung admitted sadly. Jeongguk pulled Taehyung in his arms, placing his chin on the younger's hair.

"It's not your fault, okay? What matters the most is.. you're back. And I promise that I will protect you right now and in the future." Jeongguk soothed, making Taehyung cry out of happiness.

"I'm so lucky that I have you Kookie.." Taehyung sobbed in his embrace and Jeongguk only whispered sweet things on his ear.

"No baby.. It's me whose lucky to have you." Jeongguk stated while rubbing the younger's back, trying to stop him from crying.

"Then we're both lucky." Taehyung said cutely.

"Hmm.. yes we are.." Jeongguk chuckled before kissing the younger on his forehead. The silence was loud but it's not awkward. They just sat on the grass close to each other in front of their child's grave.

Wishing things to be better soon.

"H-how's Baeki hyung?" Taehyung asked, kinda afraid what Jeongguk's reaction might be. He does remember how Jeongguk hates his brother so much.

"He's getting married." Jeongguk informed, shocking Taehyung.

"What? When?? I w-wanna go b-but.." Taehyung muttered but decided not to say it anyways. He's just afraid, you know?

"Hey.. now baby.. if you want to come then I'll take you there.. there's no need to be afraid mkay.?" Jeongguk cooed.

"Will you really?? What if.. what if father knew..?" The younger asked.

"Darling.. you're father's sick, he's weak.. and I promised you I'm going to protect you didn't I?" Jeongguk asked.

"I know.. but can you also protect my brother.? Baekie? Channie? Sunwoo.? Will you be able to.. protect them all?" Jeongguk sighed at Taehyung's sentence. He's kinda right..

But he's Jeon Jeongguk. He'll do anything for the sake of the happiness of Kim Taehyung.

"Tae, darling. I love you, and I'd do anything that makes you happy." Jeongguk said sweetly and Taehyung almost bursted out if happiness.

"Y-you.. a-are you my kookie..? W-why are you being like that? Kookie is selfish! Kookie doesn't want to share me with anyone! Kookie is.. K-Kookie.." Taehyung broke down. He can't believe how much Jeongguk had changed since he came back.

"Shh.. don't cry my little one.. i hate to see you crying..." Jeongguk rubbed the younger's back for comfort.

"When's the wedding?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"Next week." Jeongguk replied instantly.

"I wanna come with you." Taehyung said, looking up at the ravenette's face.

"Of course my baby. I'll take you there.. but first." Jeongguk trailed off, making the younger curious.

"What?"

"Firstly.. i wanna spoil my baby with his favorite things." Jeongguk smiled, showing his bunny teeth.

"Gucci?"

"Yes baby. Gucci." Jeongguk said and with that, Taehyung was back again to his usual happy self. They stayed at the cemetery for another 30 minutes before deciding to go shopping.

Jeongguk definitely knew this was going to be a long day since the first shop, Taehyung already have a handful of clothes.

"Can I have this?"

"Do I look good in this?"

"Daddy, how about this lingerie?"

"Oh man, this color sucks."

And yeah. Their day just started..

•••

This update sucks but here you go!💜