Chapter 15: Another dragon!!!

Xavier's mate

I led Gabriel around my huge mansion. "Wow it's like a maze in here," He whispered. "Cool eh, I added some markings that look like decoration, but they help me get around my house, see that purple dragon on the pearl there? For my dragon Xavier, and to show thats my room come on," I lead him to the door covered in gold.  There was a hall and two more doors. I went on the left door. There was a giant stable covered in hay, a herd of still alive cows in a   fence and the room smelled like Xavier. Blood with strawberries, yep strawberries. "Whoops, sorry this is Xavier's room," I told him he nodded" doesn't Xavier sleep in your room," I looked at him, "you do realise hes a gigantic dragon right?" He blushed and replied "Whoops, I don't know why I said that, can we go to your room now?" I nodded and lead him there. I sat on the single couch near the tv, he sat down in the longer couch. "Why do you attack so many packs?" He asked me. "To show the others that I'm no pushover, and she-wolf or not, I won't bow down," I snarled. He flinched. Holy, this is an alpha? "Im worried what's gonna happen when you meet my other personality," He replied. "Other personality?" I asked. "Yea, thats why I'm so pathetic and submissive to everything, my real side is terrifying, and he will probably try to control you," he said. I snarled. He whimpered. "Two days and you'll see my true side," he told me quaking with fear. I can't say I'm surprised if he was so submissive his pack would be dead right now, I dismissed him and went to see my dragon, I have a little feeling he's going to be barracading me with questions.  

"Looks like litttle one found his mate,"    

What? Was she talking about me? I'm not little!!! She was silent when I went to see Xavier, instead I saw a naked man sort of,with midnight black hair and electric blue eyes, his head had sharp horns and out on his back are to giant black wings and a tail with silver spikes. I walked to him and growled in warning he turned to look at me and smiled. He had no scent, who the fuck is he? "Aww you don't remember me mummy?" He whimpered. "XAVIER!!!WHY ARE YOU A FREAKING HUMANOID DRAGON!!!" I yelled. "Ummmm... Well apparently I can turn into human form, Ill become dragon now," he replied. His human voice was different rough and edgy. He turned into a dragon like a human to a wolf. Then I heard a roar. It was cold and unforgiving with a deep edge to it. Yet feminine. I growled and Xavier snarled at me, I was shocked. Soon I saw something stranger, I felt like I was dreaming another dragon. THis one though was white with a tint of blue. It was beautiful, she looked fertocious, frost and ice went wherever she went. Then she lunged at me.

Yo guys, its chels, so I've been rereading my chapters and i missed a lot of words, jeezes time for a edit, I know not a lot of people read this story yet, so Im going to edit it now. Don't worry I'm still updating, but when I feel tired or lazy Ill edit. It will say edited when its edited.