Exclusive torture scene for my friend

messed up ey? My friends wanted me to write a torture scene just for them, a painful and lasting one, well without further adooo Jenna and Claire's torture. Oh btw Jasmine is the name of one of my friends to.  The character and her fits perfectly

5 Years before

"Alpha Jasmine, we captured two very promising females, but they refuse to submit," My Omega hunter told me. "Good, very good, I have been rather stressed lately, a good torture ought to make me happy, any mates?" I asked, a wicked smile forming on my face. "No Alpha, they are just 13 both of them," he replied, I nodded "Their profile?" He handed the file to me. Hmm first, Claire, a fierce strong she wolf, with strong alpha lineage, a great hunter and protector, a unbending dominant soul always fighting for her rights. Brown hair brown eyes, bad eyesight and very very thin for her age, used to be a ballet dancer. Next Jenna, Dark brown hair fairly short, brown skin, a rough voice, also fierce, a fighter and wont bend easily, mother and father were omegas. My what interesting children I have. Oh this will be fun.

I went down to the torture chambers and the two females were chained with silver and already very bloody, I watched as the torturer leaned in to kiss one of the females, Claire, she spit in his face. What nice little spitfires, I will enjoy breaking them. " That's enough, I will handle them," I ordered, he bowed and quickly left. "Why hello there ladies," I smiled, they hopefully didn't recognize me. I did look very young in fact younger then them. "Are you here to save us?" Jenna asked, her voice was pained, we spared no effort torturing them. Hmm "Save you? Whats wrong?" I asked innocently. "Take these things of our throats and ill tell you," I Claire replied. I did as they were told, those were my own inventions its cut their throat inside and out without killing them, only activated if they speak. "Hmm well you see me and Claire were kidnapped by a mean lady, and they want us to listen to them and obey," Jenna told me. Hmmph, watch what you say. I picked up a weird littl torture device, to a child it would look like a cute spike ball toy, it cuts open their skin when you open them and closes it afterwards with salt. I picked up a new role of fake skin and sprinkled salt on it. They should have been abused by this by now, "I wonder what this does," I asked innocent as if I was looking at a new toy I never seen before. "NO NO DONT TOUCH THAT," Jenna screamed. "Aww is it a new toy, why would they give it to you, I know, ILL run this up and down your skin, it says to do it right here," I smiled sweetly, "oh and this silver collar thing you told me to take off, you seem angrier without it, maybe I should  put this around your neck again," I quickly locked the collar on them both. They screamed, but they stopped short because of the collar cutting them. I started with the more dominant one, Claire. I ran the spiked ball up and down her stomach and legs, what I hated about this is that there was no blood. I couldn't feel the warm liquid blood on my hands, I couldn't smell its delightful scent, but never mind.

"St..tt..op iit huurrts," Jenna groaned. "Hmm theres no blood why should it hurt?" I told them, my sweet smile still covering my face. Claire clamp her mouth shut, "Let me introduce myself I am Alpha Jasmine of the shadow wolves pack," I held a wicked smile as i said this. Their eyes widened in fear as i picked up a silver cat o nine tails, and hit them both with it 6 times each on their stomach. I walked over to the table of torture. There were so many devices i could use i shivered in pleasure at the thoughts of hearing them scream and break before me. I bit into their arms injecting a very minimal amount of poison into them, it will hurt, but it wont kill them. I picked up the boot. Hmm im sure broken feet will heal, I made them both wear the boot, I worked with Jenna first I tightened the boot crushing her bones on both legs. Claire screamed for her. Afterwards, both of them still wearing the boot, i used the pear of anguish on Claire and the thumbscrew on Jenna. I opened Claire's Collar before shoving the pear in her throat. Then i opened it slowly. Blood splattered out of her throat and tears fell down her cheeks. I heard a gagged scream. Before i moved on to the next one the thumbscrew wasn't as bad it broke her thumbs slowly. Then I put them in the water dungeon cause I was to tired to continue. This is where we would put them in  a tiny cage filled up to their necks with dirty water and spikes covering the sides, this way they cant move. They will always  be wearing the speech blocking thing. Well it time to go to bed. 

.................................................................................

Too lazy to complete hope you enjoy this Claire. Its very messy but to lazy to fix.