Chapter 11: Torture

Sorry but this chap is gonna be gory, so skip it if you wish, you won't miss much, just how dark Jasmine is.  Oh and there's a bit of mention of rape in this book, but there won't be any sexual scenes, just to let you know. The pic is the whip Jasmine uses

I decided to go to the torture chambers, its filled with rogues and disrespectful pack members, I enjoy torturing them, their screams make me and my wolf happy. I opened the doors and about 95% were dead, 4% dying a slow and torturous death. Some of them were bleeding and some of them were poisoned, loud screams were heard, the actual two that were alive and for now  sort of unharmed. I walked to the young girl no more then 11 years of age, hung on silver acidic chains, she was crying her clothes were torn and whip marks covered her. Her name is Anabelle Geronimo. The young girl is actually an alpha child, so I put her here. My wolves are now stone hearted. They are hardened to torture and won't mind applying it even to children. I picked up the silver cat o nine tails while the girls eyes widened in fear. I let my wolf take over, it became much easier to switch places. She/ I picked up the silver whip and hit the Annabelle with it twice. Letting the Crusiatus Silver sink in to her blood stream, (If you don't remember this silver is very torturous look at chap 1)  She screamed and struggled, but that made the silver chains burn his skin.She/ I pulled out a silver knife and cut him from the top of his back to the middle. We laughed as the young girl cried. I dug my fangs into the girls arm. I pulled out a syringe and injected poison and acid into her, making her cry out in pain, she was going to die in 17 hours, screaming all the way. I quickly bit her leg with my sharp fangs. Injecting a litle bit of poison in her, shortening her life span. Next was the childs father, the alpha. Gagged. I tightened the acidic silver chains. He muffled and tears fell from his cheeks. What a pathetic excuse of an alpha. I decided to wait until his daughter dies first, his mate was an omega actually. The she wolf was pathetic, she fell apart a her mates torture.  "Lets go flying,"  Oh that must be Xavier. I sent an ok with him and said to meet me in silver lake.    

............................................................................................................................

Hope you enjoyed this chapter don't ask how, but I sure did.