Chapter 8: Training

Eagle with stretched wings 

"what do you need?" I asked. "My wolf said your my second chance mate... Your gonna reject me aren't you?" He replied. Uh oh. "Really I don't know, I might, then again maybe not, but if I don't reject you, your so not becoming alpha, and no rape!" I said. He sighed"so at least theres still chance for me," I nodded. He didn't say anything about the rape! He ran off. I walked to the crescent' pack hospital. I went in and pulled out some medicine for my throat. It helped a little. 

"Our second mates a pretty nice guy, hope our first mates a shadow wolf,"

I agree, a normal wolf would be weak. Im going to practice flying. I ran once more in wolf form to silver lake, then I became human to climb the hills, then shifted once more. I stretched my wings, they were a little sore from my first flight. It was odd, but rushed. I flapped my wings, and before I jumped off, then well I jumped off, I managed to steady myself once more, and flew around the silver lake, it was amazing, more relaxed and I felt truly free. I lifted my snout to the sky and let out a loud joyful howl. God this was amazing. 

"still such a child........."

Do me a favour and shut up wolf. 

"Want to learn how to use your powers? Pup,"

I growled at her, but nodded. which would probably look weird, nodding to myself. 

"theres our second chance, you know its actually very rare to meet our second chance before our first,"

"hiya kid," I said to him. "Hey your the kid!!!! Im 23 your fucking 10!!" he yelled. "Don't care, and look at you swearing at a little minor, haven't your parents ever taught you manners?" I laughed, he did a facepalm, or should I say paw palm, he was in wolf form claws unsheated. "They did, but I killed them anyway, so I don't think their lessons stayed, and its not like you dont swear!" He replied laughing as well. "you know I never realized this until now, but our mouths don't move when we speak," I thought outloud. "True, never thought about that," He said, "you know your pretty different out here, when your alone with me,". I was about to reply, but then a thought came to my head. I landed "I have to go sort out ranks," I ran to he pack house.

"he probably thought you don't like him," my wolf whimpered

I sighed. "ALRIGHT, THE ALPHA BLOOD AND PACK WARRIORS YOU WILL STAY IN MY OLD PACKHOUSE, THE TRAINING THERE ISN'T THAT GREAt, AND YOU ARE LEAST LIKELY TO FORGET HOW TO FIGHT. THE ALPHA BLOOD ARE NOW DELTAS, THE NORMAL MEMBERS, SHE-WOLVES INCLUDED, MUST TRAIN, AND THE HEALERS TO, BUT THEY MUST TEACH EACH OTHER THE HEALING ARTS, I WANT EVERYONE HERE ABLE TO FIGHT, IF YOU KILL ANOTHER MEMBER, I DON'T GIVE A FUCKING DAMN, NOW GO TRAIN WARRIORS, AND NORMAL WOLVES HEALERS START OF LEARNING HOW TO BE PACK DOCS, 45 MINUTES LEARNING 45 MINUTES TRAINING, BETA YOU WILL TRAIN THE NORMAL WOLVES, I WILL TRAIN THE PACK WARRIORS AND HEALERS, OH AND SOME OF THE NORMAL WOLVES CAN CHOOSE TO BE SCOUTERS DRAKE YOU ARE TRAINING THEM TOO,NO COMPLAINING! DISMISSED" I yelled at the grouped pack. I left them there for an hour, they are already fairly tired. They were holding the urge to whimper, but i will not HAVE WEAKLINGS IN MY PACK!!!! Then I ran to the old packhouses training area. The mutts were waiting in the areas. "alright, my throat is getting sore once more, but with your enchanced hearing you should manage, now I want male wolves in one line and she wolves in another," I said. They organised themselves, the females not suprisingly were very few only 10, the males had 490, there were very little fighters, "Ok I want you to pair up and fight in human form, females must have a male sparring partner, because there is very little chance she-wolves would be fighting, and I don't want you pathetic against a male wolf, now when you fight, don't not hold back if your mate is here raise your hand," three hands rose from each side"You three will not pair up with your mates, no fighting with another wolf that is not your sparring partner or else, if a pack member dies, congrats, if they live with scars that last a lifetime also congrats, if your opponent is barely scratched, you die, by me, now lets start shall we I will monitor each and every one of you, if you don't give it your all, you die,"

"exaggerating a llittle dear alpha, there will be a lot of bodies if this keeps up," 

As if I care. They began to fight, I heard loud grunts and whimpers as they fought each other mercilessly in human form Tearing at each other, without claws, very strong, I walked over to one pair, the she-wolf punched the male in the nose, while he tried to hit her stomach, she dodged swiftly "You whats your name?" I barked, the she-wolf proudly spoke"I am Laila, of the blade pack, still breathing by the way," I asked her"Family?If they died tell me how," She again proudly spoke"I killed my parents, brother and sister, they abused me so I wanted to give them a taste of their own medicine, I slashed their limbs, making them bleed slowly to death, " I was impressed at this young girl"Impressive, mate? Age? " Some alpha that tried to control me, I killed him to, Im 19" she told me "Ahh your a fair fighter, maybe you could help me out with the alpha stuff, I can tell your experienced and have alpha blood," I replied, this girl was perfect, she would be really good at rhis. The young wolf gasped"I would be honored alpha," I nodded my head"continue training!" Then I walked from pair to pair, when the hour was finally up I said "alright no one will die today by me, you successfully trained well, a few deaths and I would also like to say Laila will now be my adviser, I suppose, you will respect her, but in training don't go easy on her, go rest now if you want, or run your choice" Laila walked up to me"thanks for the title alpha," she bowed obviously nervous. "hey i'm really not that bad of a person, its mostly just to make sure my pack doesn't slack, and to quench my bloodlust, "  She nodded. I went back to flying, it was so much fun!! My throat didn't bother me much. So once more I ran to the silver lake.