- 54 -

"awhile ago i remember how this girl infront of me said she was going to catch some z's in this place.. why is she still using her phone though?" chan asked himself as he couldn't help but glance towards dayoung who's using her phone while scrolling on twitter just because she was bored.

"what do you want?" dayoung asked which reminded chan of what happened at the movie theater before she fell asleep.

"uhhh.. nothing, nothing." chan says as he distracts himself by using his phone reading tweets from stays.

"really?" dayoung asked as chan gulped.

"i was just wondering why you're still busy using your phone when 20 minutes ago you told everyone that you were going to catch some z's here." chan says as dayoung's eyes widened before she let out a chuckle.

"plus, i got forced to even lie about needing to take a rest and- urghhh dang it i hate this." chan thought.

"so? why do you sound so affected by when i want to sleep? are you my dad?" dayoung asked which made chan annoyed.

"don't call me a dad, i'm nobody's dad." chan says as he sighs making dayoung smirk.

"okay nobody's dad." dayoung says as she kept smirking at him making chan frown.

"aish i already said-"

"i was just kidding, dad." dayoung says making chan roll his eyes and dayoung laugh at how funny he is when chan gets annoyed.

"oooohh their food looks really good here, do you want to try some food here?" chan asked as dayoung nodded with a smile as chan smirked.

"go buy us food then." chan says as he gave his wallet to dayoung as dayoung's mouth and eyes widened out of disbelief.

"why are you looking at me like that? you're supposed to be serving someone older than you." chan says as dayoung glared at him before walking towards the counter to get them food.

-

"heyyyy!!" the guy says as he waved towards changbin.

"someone's coming towards you, binnie." yoonji whispered to changbin as changbin tries to figure out who this is because he's literally wearing a black mask at the moment and he is not that good with guessing faces.

"changbin, it's been awhile." the guy said again making changbin confused which the guy noticed afterwards.

"how could you forget your most handsome friend?" he asked as he revealed a bit of hit face as changbin went in awe.

"ahhhhh, sorry wooyoung.. i got confused because you're wearing a face mask right here and you don't usually wear a mask while shopping." changbin says as wooyoung bro hugged changbin tightly.

"i'm not wearing any makeup right now which is why i had to wear this, i look really bad right now because i look really bloated." wooyoung says as he laughed.

"it's been awhile really, we need some catching up to do." minho says as he laughed and smiled.

meanwhile, the others who are huge atinys as well kept staring at the strayteez interaction at the moment.

"so, what's up bro?" wooyoung asked as changbin laughed.

"it's been pretty fun lately, i've been really happy these couple of months." changbin answered with a huge smile on his face.

"i'm dyingggg." hyejin says as she kept tugging on jaeri's arm.

"well atleast not every ateez member's here, i would've died if san is he-"