- 11 -

"do you like the food here?" changbin asked as yoonji ate a spoonful of ice cream before nodding:

"damnnn, i really love their fries and ice cream." yoonji happily says making changbin let out a giggle.

"i love french fries so much that i can literally eat this every single day." changbin admitted just as yoonji thought of something to ask.

"so what's your opinion of pineapple on pizza?" yoonji asked out of curiosity as changbin looked at her with disgust in his face.

"truthfully ... i don't like how it makes the pizza sweet and sour because i believe that pizzas should taste savory and unhealthy, you know?" changbin says before laughing as yoonji just nodded and let out a hum.

"hmm, guess we're not so similar after all." yoonji says as she starts talking about how she really loves hawaiian pizzas as changbin just kept smiling at her despite how much hatred he has with them.

"look yoonji, i still don't think pineapple belongs to pizza but it amazes me how you talk about how much you love it like it's a person or something." changbin thought as he just watched her eat quietly.

"so changbin, what's your biggest fear?" yoonji asked making changbin go in awe.

"hmmm ... if i'd have to be honest.."

"it's hurting others especially when i didn't even mean to hurt that person in the first place." changbin starts before letting out a sigh.

"i just ... really don't like the feeling of guilt so if i accidentally hurt someone, i would not like that at all, immediately apologize, and then make up to that person." changbin says as yoonji just kept observing the guy infront of her.

"and if i ever get into a fight with someone ... i would make sure to be the bigger person by apologizing first." changbin ended which suddenly caused a wave of awkwardness around the two of them.

"what about you shorty? what are you afraid of?" changbin asked as yoonji just cringed at herself for what she's about to say.

"my fear's literally so fricking childish compared to yours but i'm still gonna be honest about it since i was the one that started this conversation." yoonji says as she starts laughing hard.

"i'm absolutely terrified of frogs and elevators." yoonji says as changbin couldn't help but laugh which made yoonji embarrassed as hell.

"aishhh i know it's what a 6 year old would say but the way you're reacting right now is annoying me!!" yoonji frankly says making changbin stop laughing before nodding and holding back some laughs he wasn't able to get out of him.

"i think you won't be afraid of being in an elevator once you'll be with me." changbin says which just made yoonji smirk.

"i probably won't." yoonji says making changbin smile.

"because i might get scared of you instead." yoonji says making changbin put his hand above his chest immediately making yoonji laugh.

"scared of what i might do to you when we're alone in an elevator?" changbin asked with a smirk on his face making yoonji's eyes widen.