- 39 -

"hyejin's blushing HAHAHAHA oh my god what happened yesterday?" nahyun asked after seeing hyejin wake up.

"seungmin's literally such a cutie, i really like everything about him." hyejin says as she got even more red.

"someone's inloveeee." jaeri says as she starts laughing.

"who wouldn't be inlove with seungmin though?" hyejin says as she pouted.

nahyun then hit her not so holy forehead making hyejin groan in pain.

"ow!!" hyejin yelled as she held her forehead and frowned.

"what was that for??" hyejin asked as nahyun sighs.

"i just wanted to hit you back to reality." nahyun says as hyejin glared at her.

"someone needed to." nahyun says as hyejin frowned.

"i'm telling felix about how violent you can be." hyejin threatens as nahyun just laughed.

"i'm pretty sure yongbok already knows." nahyun says as she smirked.

"grr.." hyejin says before running out of the room.

"yoonji nahyun hit me on the forehead even though i didn't even do anything!!" hyejin yelled as she immediately went to the kitchen to find her facetiming binsual while cooking.

"oh um.. am i interrupting something?" hyejin asked as yoonji turned back to changbin.

"i'll call you back." yoonji says as she smiled before ending the call.

she puts down her phone and then she turned towards hyejin.

"what's up?" yoonji asked as hyejin showed her forehead.

"did you hit your forehead somewhere?" yoonji asked as hyejin immediately shook her head no.

"nahyun did this a minute ago to "hit me back to reality" since i was really red this morning." hyejin explains as yoonji couldn't hold back her laughter anymore.

"did you know that we were worried sick about you when you came back home from your date with seungmin yesterday? we thought you were about to blow up." yoonji says as she giggles.

"what happened yesterday anyway?" yoonji asked as hyejin bit her lip.

"oh my god.. did you two really?" yoonji asked after assuming that they kissed.

f l a s h b a c k ;

"and yeah, that's literally what i've been keeping to myself these days because i'm kindda embarrassed to talk about this to anyone especially to the girls since i know that they're probably going through a tougher time right now.." hyejin confessed as she looked down.

"it feels really good on the inside that you trusted me enough to tell me about this." he says as hyejin looked at him wearing a cute smile.

"i'm pretty sure i've said this in like.. an interview ages ago, but this is what you should always remember when you're facing trials in life.." he starts as hyejin made sure to listen to the words that'll come out from his mouth.

"sometimes, you have to get through the worst to get to the best. you just have to be patient and give time some time." he says as he just kept smiling at hyejin even though she's still looking down.

"hey.." seungmin says as he starts comforting the girl by stroking her back up and down, making hyejin look up and smile.

"thanks for listening to my rant.. for the 100th time." hyejin says as seungmin pinches her cheeks.