A day in life of Drishti Sharma🏍

In a beautiful mansion a girl is shown sleeping  with two people are hugging her and one golden retriver sllepin near her legs in the empty portion of the bed. one has its one leg on her and the second person has one leg on bed and other is in the air all are sleeping in a beautiful room with a king sized bed. looking around the room you will find three washroom three closet and three dressing tables . All are totally identical only the contents of each where diffrent.

looking at the first closet and the dressing table you could say it was of a girl the closet was full of various types of clothes it had indian ,formal,bike racing,night wear and western . In there, there was even a shoe section in which it had shoes from boots to heels to comfy home wear .it was all neatly arranged and the closet looked ethenic . Coming to the dressing table it had some chains, some bracelets ,some scents,some watches, some earings and some make up etc basically every thing required by a girl.it had a name written in fairy lights DRISHTI.

looking at the second closet and the dressing table you could say it was of a girl the closet was full of various types of clothes it had indian ,formal,night wear and western . In there, there was even a shoe section in which it had shoes from boots to heels to comfy home wear .it was all in a complete mess and the closet looked like a storm has just touched it  . Coming to the dressing table it had some chains, some bracelets ,some scents,some watches, some earings and all most every make up that has ever existed  etc basically every thing required by a girl.it had a name written in fairy lights DIVYA.

looking at the third closet and the dressing table you could say it was of a boys the closet was full of various types of clothes it had indian ,formal,bike racing,night wear and western . In there, there was even a shoe section in which it had shoes from boots to  comfy home wear and ther was one more section which consisted of clothes which looked like those of a dog  .it was all some what neat and the closet looked sort of crazy with a skate board lying there with some skates  . Coming to the dressing table it had some chains of boys, some bracelets of boys  ,some scents,some watches, some hats  and ofcorse hair gel [its a fact boys can't do without it] etc basically every thing required by a boy.it had a name written in fairy lights ROMI AND PRINCE.

so the girl is -DRISHTI

other girl is-DIVYA

and the boy is-ROMI

and the lovely Golden Retriever is-PRINCE

soon drishti wakes up and sees romi and divya hugging her and prince looking at her as he also just woke up [ every day they both wake up at the same time] seeing them she thought not to disturb them she signed prince to bring a cuddle pillow and she carefully came out till the time prince bought the pillow and drishti carefully placed it between them . and went to freshen up and change into her workout wear

 and went to freshen up and change into her workout wear

the pillow they slept hugging

after that drishti came out wearing a black slim fit track and a matching black sports bra on the other hand prince went in his closet drank some water from his bowl which is automatically changed every day he then took his hoodie [jogging outfit] and was waiting for drishti to come she came and helped him wear it and then taking both of theirs bluetooth headphones they came down with a bright smile plastered on their face . while heading to the racing track for a jog she first went down greeted both her parents and her chachi and chacha, disha and harry after wishing them she went for the jog all the time prince beside her .