Charatale: Episode 34

Chara slowly opens their eyes. They are laying on a white bed. A bright light is shining above them, causing their pupils to dilate. They look outside a window to see a dark night sky filled with city lights, and snow falling from above.

...

Chara: *Weakly* Where... am I...? Frisk... where-...

Suddenly, somebody opens a door.

*Creak*

Chara suddenly jolts awake and sits up.

Chara: Who's there?! Don't come any-

???: Chara?!

The voice runs in towards Chara.

Chara: F- Frisk...

Frisk: Oh my God, Chara!

Frisk leaps into Chara's arms and begins to sob.

Chara: Hey, easy!

Frisk: *Sob* Ch- Chara... I'm so glad...

Chara: Frisk, where are we? Where are the Demons?!

Frisk pulls away and wipes their tears with their sweater.

Frisk: *Sniffle* Come on, we have to get you to Mom-

Chara: Frisk, come on, I'm serious! What time is it?

Frisk: U- Um... You really don't remember?

Chara: Of course I remember! We were attacked by those jerks when we stopped by that gas station.

Frisk: Chara... it's been a week since that day.

Chara's heart suddenly drops.

Chara: A... week?!

Frisk: Y- Yeah... you were asleep for seven days. Mom just wouldn't stop crying.

Chara: ...Wait, how did I end up here? A- And where's Papyrus, Alphys and Undyne?!

Frisk: Well, we're at a hospital. The police apparently found us and brought us here. I woke up a day later, but you've only woken up right now.

(Chara: So those guys who entered were policemen, not reinforcements...)

Chara: Police? So Undyne and Alphys *did* find signal?

Frisk: See, that's the thing, They managed to find a signal, but then they heard gunshots coming from the barn. Alphys called the police, and Papyrus and Undyne rushed to the scene...

...

*Huff* *Puff*

Undyne and Papyrus dash down the hill.

Undyne: Come on, Papyrus! We're almost there!

Papyrus: Wait up, Undyne!

Undyne: We can't slow down! The kids might be in danger, and we aren't even there to help them dammit!

Papyrus: Then... let's fly down!

Papyrus summons a Gaster Blaster and mounts on top of it.

Undyne: Wow, way to use that noggin' of yours, Pap!

Papyrus: Nyeheheh! I still can't control it to fire a blast like Sans does, but at least we can use it to ride down!

Undyne jumps on the blaster.

Undyne: Alright, let's go!

Papyrus commands the blaster to glide down the slope of the hill. Eventually, the two make it to the base to see multiple black vans and armed men surrounding the gas station.