00

Copyright © 2020 by vpular

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronical or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author, except where permitted by law.

Names and pictures used aren't mine unless stated. If they have similarities from other stories, it is purely coincidental.

 If they have similarities from other stories, it is purely coincidental

This anthology is inspired from the anime series, Violet Evergarden.

After watching the said anime, I got inspired and believed that letters are powerful. They contain words and feelings we could never say in person. They can reach places that we can never do. They can make people feel all sorts of emotions. And they tell stories.

So, here I am attempting to make you all feel and imagine your own version of stories with the letters in this anthology.

You can also be a part of this anthology by simply sending a private message and commenting a line or quote that can be part of the letter and I will do the rest of the letter.

The Italic sentences from every chapter are the trigger and sentence prompt from those who replied to me on Twitter by leaving those said sentences.

You can also reach me on Twitter, @vpularwp. Thank you.

-vpular, 20200822