Chapter 3

Liana's POV

'The hell happened to me?!'

When the royal guards left it feels like I save my life out of it.

It's a good thing I wore the contact lenses I found, there are bunch of them in the other bag. I wonder if red eyes are rare in this world?

'Red eyes'

Σ(O_O)-!!

"The slave boy!"

"Lia??"

"Huh?"

"What slave boy?"

"No it's nothing."

After I collapsed in the ground, Chloe has been with me and taking care of me. It's been an hour since the royal guards came here, and they haven't returned yet.

After Chloe left my room. I've decided to go to where I saw the slave, who has similar appearance as me. There's still time!

I carefully went outside without Chloe knowing. I still have minutes to spend and let them know that the royal guards are roaming around the town.

Slaves are illegal in this world, so I have the advantage that they will not show the slaves in public but to wait until the auction happen tonight. I have to save the boy for some reason, and I decided to buy him.

'I have to.'

"Excuse me mister."

"Yes kid?"

"I just want you to know that the royal guards are here and they seem to be searching for something and if ever they will saw you and...your slaves. Aren't you gonna go to jail mister?"

"Hey kid, are you sure? This isn't something to joke around."

"I'm not joking mister. I'm dead serious."

"What?! Hey boys, we are leaving take the slaves back! The royal guards are here!!"

"Hey Johnny, are you believing what that kid is saying!? Carla's gonna snap and kick our asses if this fail!"

"Mister if you don't believe me, why don't you see it for yourself? There's one over there."

I saw some royal guards talking to the vendors in the street and they are not looking in here. When I saw them, I thought I was too late. I have to let them escape for the sake of the boy. I saw him in the cage where the other slaves are. If they leave know it's not too late!

"Mister, you have to leave right know!!

"Y-yes! Thank you kid! Faster prepare to leave!!"

"Uhm mister, if you are really thankful can you give me the location of the auction tonight?"

"Kid we can't just give our locations."

"Mister you don't have time! You can just tell me the location!"

"H-huh, ah okay! It's called the Survive the Hunt. Gotta go kid!! HYAAAAH!"

"B-but-!! I was asking for the location not the name..."

I went back to the inn and Chloe was so worried. I apologize to her and went to my room. I was preparing my things for the auction.

They must not find out who I am because I'm still a kid, entering auction would be hard for me so I got to wear mask and cloak.

I already know where the auction will be held, I asked Chloe about it but I didn't tell why. It will be held in the next city which is the Tissasort City, this 9 in the evening. I got to leave early so I will arrived there in time.