Chapter 2

Liana's POV

I am now exploring outside the inn I was staying at. Chloe said that there is a nearby library in here, so I decided to go for more information.

*Chloe-the inn owner

'This place is like in the manhwas I've read, same art but it looks like real.'

There are using horses for transport, they are wearing dresses and I am wearing my jacket and pajama..

(-_-||)

" I can't afford to touch other peoples clothes, because they are not mine. Sooo I didn't change my clothes.... But I think not changing my clothes was a bad idea.."

'People are watching and staring at me!'

As I was searching where is the library. I saw people gathered suddenly. Well I am always curious, so I went there and see what is going on.

Σ( ° △ °)

'SLAVES..!'

'So in this world slaves exist'

As I was looking at those slaves, someone caught my eyes. He's was just like me, silver hair and red eyes sitting hopelessly in there.

I was staring at him, then suddenly our eyes met! I quickly avoided him and continue to search the library. Luckily I quickly found it, so I entered and began searching some books.

'This is the capital of  Camerson Empire, called Luvydyan. In this world there is also King's and Queen's, nobles and commoners.'

"Hmhmhm"

As I was scanning in the books, I forgot the time.

When I went outside the library, it was almost dark. In those books I've read, I have discovered many and shocking things. Such as,

I am not in the planet Earth and it's completely different from where I live. The maps are completely different and the language also.

While I was in the library, I asked the librarian about things in the earth I've lived before but they have completely no ideas about it. I also know that I can read and speak properly in this world, and I'm really happy! Because it's really hard learning another language, and I don't want toooo..

(-︿-)

I also discovered the Emperor's name the Sun of the Empire 'King Fahtde Cavley' there is no empress in this empire but he has two sons, the crown prince and his little brother who has same age as me.

This world is similar to normal manhwas I have read. So I guess I can survive here, all I need to do is discover who I am and do whatever I can, just don't die!

I've already accepted the fact also that this is me, this is my body and I can do whatever I want. I am now Liana and the past Liana is already gone. So I'm here not just because I want to have an experience in the another world but also to meet the new me. 

I really don't know what to do. So far, I have to wait someone, that's what past Liana told me. I hope she rest in peace. And I guess she might have a reason why she is doing this request even though it's really selfish, but for me it's really fine! It's not like she have bad intentions. So I have to survive and not to die young with my blood surrounding me!

"Ay! Ay!"

'I hope my family wont worry too much and they will stay healthy Huhuhuhu. Byebye...'

------------

I arrived at the inn and went to my room to change, finally. I ate dinner with Chloe then took a shower. I went back to my room and sat in front of the mirror.