Detention

Regina's Point Of View.

" Goodmorning Class, I will pass out paper and You'll write a two page paper on your summer.

" What are we 2nd graders " Rudy laughs out.

" Ms Lucas you'll have detention today, I'm pretty sure 2nd graders doesn't have that.

" Mmh-Whatever " Her friend group laughs.

Her friend group consist of Belle French And Emma Swan.
I hated the girls, They gave me the most trouble than anyone i've ever had. I just don't pay too much attention to them. Sometimes the decide to leave me alone, And then there's days like this.

The bell rang mid - into my thoughts.
" Okay class your dismissed, sit your papers on my desk.

" Ms Lucas, I'm Expecting you after school, nothing more nothing less" .

" Mmh " she walks away.

Later That Day...

Detention with Ms Lucas was rather quiet without her clique. She left around 3:30.

I made it home and was greeted by my Husband, Robin. We met about 2 years ago, He just proposed about a month ago. And i've been the happiest. Only thing is, He wants a child. But I do not, at least not right now.

" Hey Baby " Robin says grabbing my waist and leaning in for a kiss .

" Hi Robin " I respond giggling while he's kissing my neck.

" How was work sweetheart " He asked walking to the kitchen.

" Fair , I mean still having problem with those three Girls".

" Mh It's alright baby, Try reaching out. Maybe it's deeper than you think".

" I'll try, they make it so hard, I'm going to go run me a bath, i need it. See you in bed" .

I run upstairs and run me a bath, I get my favorite body wash that smells like apples and cinnamon, i lay out my lingerie. Set up my candles And wine.
And slipped My body into the hot bath.

I needed this so much. Soon i got caught up in my head, feeling the luxury bath around my body.
I started washing my body and hair gently.

The word's kept rolling in my head " Try reaching out, it may be deeper than you think ". I mean I didn't know what to do. Do i reach out?

After soaking my body in the water, and washing every inch of me. I got out, Dried off. Put My Apple Lotion on and then put my baby blue lingerie on.

I walked into the bedroom, sat at my vanity and turned on the lights that were installed to it. I took my makeup wipes and wiped my makeup off.

I slipped into bed, And Robin came out of the shower. He slipped his hands around my slim frame and pushed me on the bed kissing my neck and collarbone. I enjoyed that, Maybe i need this from Robin. A stress reliever, My Husband.

Pregnancy. The thought popped right into my head. I didn't want that. Maybe that's what Robin was trying to do. I didn't know how to stop him.

His hands pulled apart my robe, and he kissed my chest but went up to my lips.

" Robin " His body felt great against mines, but i didn't want a child not yet. I was actually moaning with him kissing my skin.

" R-Robin Stop " i say out of breath.

" What's wrong baby? "

" I have work tomorrow Robin, I need rest " .

He gets off me, and i immediately regret calling him off. I missed the warmth already. But if i didn't want a child with Robin, Did i really love him?