Maybe something more.

After school I was expecting Emma At 6pm, So I cooked my famous lasagna.

I hear a car park outside and i set our plates out and put the wine out. The bell rings and I open the door greeted by Emma.

" Hi Beautiful."

" Hi " I say blushing.

She pulls me by my waist and starts kissing me, I put my arms around her neck and kiss back. She picks me up and I wrap my legs around her waist, She carries me to the couch and lays me down she's on top and I'm bottom.
She places gentle kisses on my neck and I moan to the touch.

" Emma, The Food"

" I'll eat you instead.. "

" mmh sounds tempting " I say blushing. Her still at my neck. Sucking , biting, and licking.

" Lemme show you babygirl"

" Are you sure Emma, I'm a virgin you know? "

" I'd rather you lose it to me, only if you want to" she says now at my chest.

" Emma, I want you "

And with that she picked me up, and took me to my bedroom. She laid me down and got on top of me. All I wanted was her, she turned me on so much.

She began to strip me, first with my dress, she rolls it up to about above my waist. My panties on full display.

" Mmh So Beautiful " she says.

I'm honestly scared to have sex with Emma. She's intersexual. And her not so little friend is very big..
But it was meant to hurt anyway.

She begins to lower herself lower and lower, almost to my panties.

" Mmh Emma " I loved the way her lips felt against my skin.

She got lower and lower, playing with my lace panties with her teeth. Ugh I want her so bad. She takes my panties off and spreads my legs. My heart started beating fast.

" ugh Emma.. I ... "

" Yes babygirl? You alright? "

" I've never had anyone.. you know... "

She looked at me shocked and just simply said..

" it's alright baby, I gotchu. "

She lowered herself against me & dipped her tongue in. Instantly gasp at the touch. She puts my legs on her shoulders and continues eating me out.

" oh Emma "

Her tongue feels so good against me.
I become more and more aroused and start rocking my hips against her face. She holds me in place and starts going deeper and deeper. I'm getting so sensitive. I can already feel myself letting lose and it's only been a minute.

" oh my- " I stutter out.

I'm now moaning like crazy. I grab Emma's hair and I'm on thin ice.

" Em- aaah... "

" I'm so close "

My legs start to shake rapidly and I become more sensitive to her touch but she doesn't care and continues.

" Oh Godddd " I scream and come undone in her mouth.

I cover my face embarrassed at how loud I was. But she moves my hands from my face and kissing me down to my lips. Her hand them dips down to my sensitive spot and I shudder. I grab her wrist before she can even try to get me off again. It's too much right now.

" How was it? " she ask me smiling.

" Amazing, let's go eat now "

I slip my dress back down, and we walk downstairs.