My House?

Regina's Point Of View.

Robin is going out on a business trip for a week, I'll be home lonely as ever.
I shower and throw my robe on and soon get a text from Emma.

* Your in class? *

" No Dear, I Called off , You? ".

* I didn't go, I was having a rough morning * .

" Want to tell me what happened? "

* I'd rather speak in person *

" My house? "

* um sure *

I send her my address and hears a knock on the door. She stands in the doorway just staring up and down my body. I forgot i was just wearing my robe over bra and panties.

" Mrs Swan are you alright? " I ask raising my eyebrow.

" Yes um, let's go talk I guess".

We walk to my couch and sits.

" So Ms Swan what happened? "

" Please call me Emma, We're outside of school ya know ".

" Okay, Em-ma " i say rolling my eyes.

" I was just thinking today, you know getting stuck in my thought's. until she pop up, i remembered her funeral and everything. It just took me to a rough place in my life. I didn't know what to do, I told my dad I was having a hard time and he let me stay home. Why are you home? "

" I'm really sorry that had to happen Emma, Just remember i'm here for you. But i'm home due to my husband being out of town. He took my car and I didn't want to drive in his hideous truck. "

" Well you can always catch a ride with me ".

" I'd like that Emma. "

Me and her eyes met, she was staring at me wi- with lust. It felt like the universe was just pulling us together. When I least expected it she leaned in and pressed her lips to mines. I didn't notice but I was actually kissing her back. Until I was pushed back into reality. The reality that stopped me from it, I was her professor, and could probably get into a-lot of trouble, so i pulled away.

" Sorry " she said looking down in my lap.

" It's fine dear, But it was very wrong. "

" Yeah, I know. But Mrs Mills, I really like you, more than anything. Your just so pure and good hearted. Not to mention your so beautiful".

" The feeling is mutual dear".

" It's late, I think i should get home"

She stands up and I grab her wrist pulling her back to the couch.

" Please Stay, My Husband isn't home and i'll be lonely tonight".

" Are you sure? "

" Yes ".

I Walk her to my bedroom and we lay down, I take off my robe leaving me in my panties and bra and she stares . I love it when she stares at me. She takes off her shirt leaving her white tank top on.

" Would you like to take your pants off Em-ma?"

" Are you comfortable with that? You know my friend down there might get too excited with you looking like that. "
" That's totally fine and hot. "

She takes off her pants leaving her boxers on. She's huge. I can see the print. It makes me so wet looking at her muscular body.

She lays into bed under the covers with me and we lay looking at each other.

" Hi " i smile.

" Hi beautiful " she says.

I kiss her and she pulls me on top of her. I'm now straddling her and i feel her hard cock on my wet panties.

" Regina, Maybe we should take whatever is going on slow. I don't want to rush anything because i truly want you. And we really shouldn't you have a husband. "

Husband, I forgot all about Robin. There was a little guilt but I didn't care much.

" Whatever you say Em-ma"

I get off her and she lays between my legs with me on bottom and she's on top.

" Thanks For Staying With me ".

" Anytime Beautiful. "