Next day , next year its all a mystery

Callans POV

Kensi and deeks are no where to be seen and have not contacted ops for several hours , callan and Sam arrive at the scene. Where it's quite and scary quite.

"Sam over here " i said with a harsh tone . "1
bullet to the head for both and up close range with those blood splatters on the face"sam said . I examined the body's of the two LAPD officers and called it to Eric.
Me and Sam looked at each other and looked concerned about what happened here since kensi and deeks never called it in to ops .

Deeks POV

I came to in a bright and colourful room . My head was buzzing and I had the sorest head ever , I was bleeding from all parts of my body "am I in heaven and I died from being betten up ?" I asked myself . I looked around and I seen someone lying there but I couldn't make out who it was they were blurry . I blinked several times and I realised it was someone in only underwear. "She had an amazing body she was toned and tall with brown curly hair " I started to think to myself and realised I needed to find kensi.

My vision came back so I crawled over to the person who was lying there looking limb and brital covered in blood . it's kensi ! "Kensi , kensi ,fern ! Open your eyes
Look open your eyes I need you to open them" I said out loud.
I couldn't help but look at her wonderful body even if it had been covered in blood I never realised that she had an amazing body , those jeans she wears with the top hides her amazing figure.

Kensis POV
You know when you jump in a pool and open your eyes and there stinging ? That's what it was like ! I felt pain strike my body like a million needles jabbing into me and soft liquid travel across my body. I had blurry eyes but I could see someone look at me so I squeemed to myself. They put there hand on my head and with another hand put it on my neck, it was calming but I was confused on who it was and why they where doing it .
I sat up and they said "morning beautiful , want to realise you are only in underwear" my vision started to come back and I realised it was the most wonderful vision to see it was deeks my partner but in reality I liked him more .

He rubbed my arms and my side trying to remove dirt I think . "Deeks why are u rubbing me " I asked in a confused tone "you are covered in blood so I'm trying to remove some of it but luckily for me I get to see you only in underwear " "what? Where did all my clothes go and why am I in pain? Have they " I was saying before deeks interrupted me saying "don't say the R word " he said with a harsh tone.

There was noises outside of the door so i pulled closer to deeks to try and cover myself but he gave me his Fleece to have . I heard a gun shot and a slam at the door

What do you guys think ? I know I am bad but I love reading fanfiction . If you do read it please comment to let me know what is bad and good . THANKS 🙊