The check up

Kensi's POV

An ambulance awaited my arrival unfortunately .
"I am going to need some swabs fast "he shouted to his partner .
"I am fine it's just a little stab wound" I moaned back at him
"Kens just let him do his job. You were stabbed and you've lost a lot of blood " deeks rubbed my arm trying to comfort me while looking at my legs .

I didn't mind him looking due to him seeing me in much less , wearing just a smile . If you get what I mean ?

I was patched up and blood stopped but I had AVU's attached giving me blood and also fluids and a heart monitor along with other machines.

I was stitched up at hospital and I was able to leave in 5 hours , they wanted to just supervise me to see if I would increase or decrease.

Deeks POV

Kensi was taken to the hospital to get a checkup . But while she was there me Sam and callan were all trying to put together the clues to who this sociopath was and why he was wanting to do all that stuff .

Eric's tapping and fast Speed typing and searching we soon found out who he was "riberal swathko" he was in a mental asylum due to being physically harmed when he was a child . His father would attach him to an electric circuit and he got forced to do stuff to his father.

Motive - his fathers torture and wants revenge.
Reason it's kensi - his mother looks like kensi

It's all adding up now.

"Deeks go collect kensi and bring her back, her arrival is awaiting" Hetty commanded me to do .

I went and grabbed her car and I changed the radio channel to something more relaxing.

The drive was nothing different , same old same la roads. The hospital was just a short distance away.

I walked in and I asked "what room is kensi blye in?" I asked the receptionists

She replied with "are you a relative ?"

"I am a work partner I am to collect her"
"I'm sorry kensi blye is only open to relatives" she replied not looking interested
"Look we can do it the hard way or the easy way but one way you are going to give me the room she's in " I said

"Look sir do I have to call security "

"Nope that won't be necessary"I replied

"We'll sit down or leave"

"Look LAPD I am looking for agent kensi blye ! Give me the room or I will get you arrested in withholding information on kensi blye"

She started to type away at the computer "she's is room 482 the 6th floor . And sir im sorry ,you know just doing my job "

"It's fine Leslie thanks "

I walked up to the elevator but I though "I missed my gym session this morning and yesterday's so I will just run up it "

I ran and ran and ran but I finally got to the 6th floor and walked along the corridor to the mini reception to discover that kensi was sitting there waiting in a hospital gown. She looked amazing sitting there with her hair up in a ponytail with her eyeliner that was she worn from 3 days ago smudged around her eyes looking ALL BEAUTIFUL !

THIS WAS JUST A SMALL UPDATE TO IT DUE TO ME BEING BORED AND WANTING TO GET AS MANY CHAPTERS DONE AS POSSIBLE.

RATE , COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK AND ALSO FOLLOW CAUSE IM STARTING A NEW BOOK .