Chapter 2

My Birthday 

Today was my 7th birthday when i woke up my big brother asked me what i wanted for my birthday and i said i would i gun of my own he said ok we will see about that. Well my birthday party started we ate hot dogs and cheeseburger and we ate my cake well after we ate the cake i opened my gifts well when i got to my brothers and his wife's gift they said now chris you cant be useing this with me or mom or dad. I said ok when i started to open it i saw bullets so i kept on unwrapping it then i saw a brown box i asked what is in here my brother wife said it is a gun of your own and a knife. I looked at my brother and his wife hannah and i said thank yall are the best this is what i wanted. Well they said your welcome.Then i opened my gift from mama and dad and it was a tree stand they now you can go hunting with your gun and tree stand well later on in the evening i asked my brother if we could go hunting he said yeah let's go now i said ok. Well we go and get in there and get sitted and everything then i here leaves and sticks breaking i looked to my right and i see a 6 point standing there my brother said be quit and shoot it in the shoulder. I  asked if i could go get the fourwheeler he said yeah so i went and got it and came back to the corn pile and got to deer. Well i said at least we got some deer meat in the freezer. Well i saved up the money to go by me a fourwheeler of my own they didn't have the one i wanted so i got a red  honda rancher 420 4x4 it was just the way i needed it.