Chapter 3

Opening day 

  Well it opening day of gun season and rifle season i only had a shot gun so i woke up that morning at 4:30am that way i could be in the tree by 5:15am cause the deer come in the corn pile at 6:00am. Well i was sitting there looking around when i heard this big noise behind me i looked and there was to bucks fighting i got my gun ready and when i went to shoot them another deer walked out i said to my self i will take the buck so i shot the buck and as soon as i shot i heard a car pull up to where i was hunting it was the law they said did you know you can not shoot before 7:00am i said no sir i didn't so he gave a ticket of $250 well when i showed my mama and daddy i got grounded for a week from hunting and going to my brothers house. When they told me i was grounded for a week i was mad because i wouldn't be able to go hunting or to my brothers house to see them or anything so mama put me to work around the house. Well the money i got for working around the house and i bought me a cell phone that way if i am at my friends house my brother or my mama or daddy can text me or call me if they need me. Well it had been a week since i have been grounded so i go ask mama i said mama when can i be ungrounded she said today. She said you can go hunting today or go to your brothers house and stay the weekend with him i said ok thanks mama.