Chapter 14: Rescue Mission...

NOTE: I am aware of some of the drama some of the cc's in this story have been through, especially recently. However, I will not just make them "disappear" from the story, as I've had this story planned out for quite some time and don't want to change anything as major as removing a whole character. Therefore, the story will continue as normal. This does not mean I necessarily support the cc or what they did, it just means I see them more as a character in my story now. Please don't get offended by this :)

~~~~~

Skeppy was quick to get everyone up the next morning soon after he woke up. The sun was barely rising, and even though the others knew this was important, they were still annoyed at how early it was. Whenever everyone had awoken, they quickly ate breakfast and got their supplies together.

"Come on!! You guys take forever!!!" Skeppy whined obnoxiously, impatiently bouncing on his heels in front of the door. Techno let out an annoyed sigh.

"Skeppy, if we go out now, we'll have the same disadvantage as we would've last night. It's still fairly dark, we need to wait a bit longer for the sun to rise some more so we can see clearer," Techno explained. Skeppy let out a groan but knew better than to argue back with Techno.

As the sun rose a bit more, they finally set off southeast of the town, where Phil said the camp was located. They decided to send the Dream Team out a few minutes earlier than the rest of them since they had more experience with quietly sneaking into places, even in the dark. The two other teams quickly made their way through the town, and once they hit the forest they slowed a bit and walked quietly, all of them on high alert. Techno was in the lead with Skeppy right next to him, Bad right behind Skeppy. The others trailed not too far behind.

"Guys, we should be careful now. I'm pretty sure the campsite isn't too far ahead," Phil warned. The others nodded and crouched down a bit as they continued forward. A movement in the foliage above caught Techno's attention and he looked up. He relaxed a bit whenever he saw it was Dream. Dream jumped down quietly from his tree branch and motioned them all to get close.

"Alright, so we've already scouted out the area and it seems like they're all awake now. However, we don't see anyone on patrol or anything. So, George and Sapnap are hiding in different areas around the camp. Currently, we're northwest of the camp. So Techno and Tommy, you'll meet with George in the east. Skeppy and Phil, you'll meet with Sapnap in the south. Will, Bad, you'll stay here with me. Sapnap's team is going to cause a distraction, seeing as the tent they have Vincent in is closer to where we are now," Dream explained.

"Whenever Sapnap's team gets their attention, George's team is going to take care of the ones who stay behind. I highly doubt the whole team is going to chase after Sapnap's group, especially since we've only counted five of them," Dream continued. Bad raised a brow.

"So what are we going to do?" He asked. Dream glanced at him.

"We're going to rush into the tent they have A6D in to try to save him. If we run into anyone, I'll handle them," Dream responded. Bad nodded. Dream looked around at them.

"George and Sapnap will explain anything else they need to. So, does everyone understand?" Dream asked. Everyone nodded, and without hesitation they split off to go to where they needed to go.

Sapnap explained to Skeppy and Phil the distraction. Skeppy and Sapnap would let out a yell (or scream in Skeppy's case) and run off. Just as their pursuers started chasing them, Phil would call after some of them in order to draw a couple of them away. Sapnap and Skeppy would run in a very large circle that eventually led them back to the camp, and Phil would follow a similar route but in the sky.

George explained to Techno and Tommy that they would wait for Sapnap's group to make the distraction. After some people were led away, they would rush in with their weapons out and start fighting the remaining members. Dream's group would then rush into the tent A6D is trapped in, hopefully facing no troubles, and rush out. They would all start fighting the group from there if A6D wasn't too injured, otherwise they would all flee as best as they could.

A couple minutes passed as the three groups gave the others time to prepare. Finally, they heard two yells in the south and the five men in the middle of the camp shot up from their places. They all grabbed their weapons and shot glances at each other. After a few nods, three of the five raced towards the direction of the yells and began chasing them away from the camp. The other two stood on high alert with their weapons ready.

The three men who chased them looked similar yet very different. One of them was a bit bigger than the other two, with dark brown hair and hazel eyes, as well as a beard. He wore mainly greys and blacks with a purple fragment around his neck. He carried a golden sword. The second one had short, light brown hair with light brown eyes and wore a red jacket with black accents over a white shirt. He carried a bow and arrows. The third one had light brown hair with dark brown eyes, and he seemed quite a bit hairy than the other two... or, anyone for that matter. He wore a black jacket with a white undershirt and carried a diamond axe.

George's group rushed into the camp with their weapons out and the two men looked over at them. They rushed towards each other and immediately started combat.

Techno was taking on a man with short, brown hair and dark blue eyes. He wore mainly black with a white undershirt and had rainbow bands on his wrists. He had a blue helmet on his head, and his skin was pale with an almost... greenish tint to it. Techno could tell immediately that the man was good, and he shouldn't underestimate him in the slightest.

Tommy and George were taking on a man with slightly darker skin and short brown hair. His eyes were dark brown and he wore a red jacket with a green and orange hood, split in the middle. He carried a diamond sword. Despite it being two versus one, Tommy and George were having a lot of trouble against this one man. It quickly became clear to them that they needed to put in their all.

Dream's team waited for George's team to continue combat for a few moments before they rushed into the larger tent Vincent was in. Dream was first to rush in with Wilbur and Darryl close behind. Dream only made it a couple feet into the tend before he froze. It took the other two a moment to see what had caused Dream to freeze.

A few feet in front of them, A6D was tied up on the ground. However, the thing that made the three freeze was the two men standing beside their friend. Both men were already prepared with weapons in their hands, probably due to the commotion they heard outside.

One of them had paler skin and wore mainly green with black accents. He wore a green smiley mask, very similar to Dream's white smiley mask. He held a diamond axe, though a sword was sheathed on his side. The other man wore a white shirt with purple accents and black pants. He had light brown hair and blue eyes. He had a diamond sword at the ready.

Dream quickly pulled out his emerald sword and cursed under his breath. Bad pulled out his bow and Wilbur readied his axe.

Bad had a bad feeling in his gut.