Chapter 1

Juniper's POV
I was sweeping the kitchen floor while my mother was on a phone call "Oi faggot!" She yelled and came down stairs grabbing the broom from me "Your stupid dad and dumb brothers will be here in half an hour to take you so start packing!" My dad and brothers.. I can't even remember what they look like or their names, they left when I was six so... I went up to my room and start packing my clothes into my suitcase, I put my Alphabet boy themed pacifier and my white cat sippy cup under all my clothes (picture above) I grab my cat bag and put my white cat plushie Winter in my bag, my dad gave it to me when they left and a sliver chain necklace with a crystal moon charm on it that one of my other brothers gave me. "Juniper get your fucking ass down here!" They're here.

Kai's POV
"Dad are you sure we should be coming to get Juniper? Our mum isn't the nicest person" Lucas says to me as we drive to get my son "Who cares what she says" I shrug and pull into the driveway "Come on let's go" we all got out of the car and went to the front door "Now, we get Juniper and leave, no talking with that woman got it?" They all nod so I knock on the door "What? Oh it's you" she opened the door and she looked fucked up "Sandra" I smile "Kai, boys" she frowned and let us in "Juniper get your fucking ass down here!" She shouts and we then hear small footsteps from up stairs, he came down with a bag and suitcase. How the fuck does he look like a fucking doll?! Why does he have bruises and cuts though..? "Why is he fucking hurt?" I turn to the woman "He's a fucking fag." And she walks off "Hi Juniper" Lennon smiles and Juniper gives a small shy wave "We should go" I reach for his suitcase making him flinch which was very noticeable, we walk out to the car. It has three parts, the front, two seats, the middle, three seats and the back, two seats. We put his things in the trunk and get in the car "Juniper is sitting in the front with me" they just nod and get in the car, Carter, Lennon and Lucas sit in the middle leaving Declan in the back by himself.

Carter's POV
The car ride was silent until dad spoke "Juniper is that the moon necklace Lennon gave you?" Lennon leans forward and looks at Juniper "That is the necklace, you kept it for 11 years?" Lennon have Juniper that for his 5th birthday, Juniper just nods and stays quiet, when we got home we showed Juniper his room "We'll leave you to unpack, just call us if you need help, we'll be down stairs making dinner" dad tells him. Lucas sat on the kitchen island on his phone while me, Declan and dad made dinner and Lennon was in the lounge room "Carter can you go get Juniper for dinner?" Seriously? "Can't you just call for him?" Dad just gave me a dead stare "No. that crazy lady has treated him like shit and he'd probably get scared if someone yelled or raised their voice" I nod and go up stairs "Juniper dinners ready" he was sitting on his bed with a white cat plush but it was kinda dirty "Is that the cat dad gave you?" He nodded "So dinner is ready.. are you actually hungry?" He shakes his head no "Umm.. ok then I'll tell dad" I left his room and went down stairs "Carter where's Juniper?" Dad asks sitting with the others at the dining table "Juniper isn't hungry" I shrug and sit down "Did he tell you that?" Declan asks me "I don't think he does talk, I ask if he was hungry and he shook his head no so I left him alone" dad doesn't look happy at that "I'll go talk to Juniper."

Juniper's POV
I sat on my bed with Winter, I don't usually eat anyway. Mother wouldn't feed me and I wasn't aloud to have food, only cook it. I would eat when I was at my friend's houses or at school but most of the school food makes me feel sick. "Juniper" it's dad.. "Juniper you need to eat" he sat next to me on my bed and I pulled my knees into my chest "Juniper you need to answer- is that the cat plush I gave you?" I nod and hold Winter closer to me "It's really dirty, I can clean it for you" he reached over to touch Winter making me flinch and move away "Can you please come down and eat..? You can bring your cat" I ended up going down stairs with dad and sat with my brothers. I didn't eat much but I think they could tell I usually didn't eat much so they were pretty happy "Juniper we're going to watch a movie, wanna join?" Declan asked me and I just nodded "Great, go get changed and come to the lounge."