Chapter 2

Declan's POV
"Yes, I am a pet.." he whispers and looked up at me liked a kicked puppy.. a puppy! "Are you a little puppy?" He nodded making me smile "Do you have a sippy cup?" He smiles and went over to his closet, pulling a white sippy cup with a white cat on it from the closet "Good, now let's go tell the others and I'll get you some juice, yeah?" He happily nods so I pick him up and he wraps his legs around my waist, his arms around my neck and I hold the sippy cup, I walked down stairs and he suddenly hides his face in the crook of my neck "There you are, is Juni ok?" Lennon asks and everyone turns to us, I just smile and sit him on the couch "We have a little puppy" they all smile making Juniper blush lightly "Good, did you tell him?" Dad asks and I just nod "Wonderful!" Dad smiles and walks over when Juniper starts making grabby hands towards him "Does the puppy want to be picked up?" Dad teases him making him pout "Up daddy!"

Kai's POV
He called me daddy.. why does he have to be so fucking cute?! "Deci (Deck-e) you pwomised me juice!" Declan chuckle and holds up a white cat sippy cup "Ok, one sippy cup of juice coming up" I sit down with Juniper in my lap while Declan gets him some juice "Juni are those your only sippy cup and pacifier?" Carter suddenly asks making Juni nod sadly "I had to hide them from mum.. so I only had one of each.." he whispers "Then we'll get you some more" Juni looks up at me happily "Thanks daddy, I wuv you all!" He giggles "Aww, you're so cute Juni!" Declan smiles giving him his sippy cup full of apple juice "Tank you!" We ended up watching Disney movies until dinner time, we found out Juni's favourite Disney movies are: Alice in Wonderland, Bambi, Beauty and the beast and Lilo and Stitch. (These are actually my favourite Disney movies) we just made a simple dinner and gave Juni Mac and cheese "Juni we have something for you" I hand Juni a box "Open it" he slowly opened it and paused when he saw what was inside "T-This is for me..?" He asks taking the collar from the box (Picture above^) "Yeah, you're our puppy aren't you?" Lucas smiles making Juniper giggle "Can you put it on me daddy?" I take the collar from Juniper and put it around his neck "You only wear this at home and any place we tell you" he nods happily "It's time for bed, you wanna sleep in your room our someone else's room?" I ask him and he thinks for a second "I wanna sleep with daddy.." he murmurs "Ok baby, let's go."

Juniper's POV
I held daddy's hand as we walk up to my room so I could change into my pj's "You wanna wear a onesie?" Daddy asks "Yesh pwease!" I sit on my bed while daddy gets my favourite onesie!

Juniper's POVI held daddy's hand as we walk up to my room so I could change into my pj's "You wanna wear a onesie?" Daddy asks "Yesh pwease!" I sit on my bed while daddy gets my favourite onesie!

"Alright arms you" I stand up and put my arms up so daddy can take off my overall straps and shirt, I already had my shoes off, I slipped off my overall dress and that left me in my.. panties.. I tried to cover them but daddy moved my hands "You look very cute in these, maybe you should sleep like this?" He smirks, squeezing one of my ass cheeks "But daddy it colds!" I whine loudly "Fine, but the moment you fall into puppy space I won't hesitate to strip you" I whimper and put on my Stitch onesie "Come on Baby" daddy picked me up and carried me to his room "You tired baby?" I nod sleepily as he sits me on his bed "Stay here while I change" I look around his room and see pictures of him and my brothers, but what surprised me was pictures of me as a small child, I felt around tiredly and it dawned on me that I didn't my paci! "What's wrong?" I look up to see daddy standing in front of me I'm only sweat pants "I-I left my paci I-in my room.." I whisper "It's fine. I've had this with me for awhile just in case, but it's yours now" daddy held out a blue paci with Stitch on it

 I've had this with me for awhile just in case, but it's yours now" daddy held out a blue paci with Stitch on it

"R-Really.. it's mine..?" He smiles and slips it into my mouth "I have more pacifiers I picked up while you guys were at school, I'll give those to you tomorrow" we laid down and daddy held me against him with his arms around my back and waist, I soon fell asleep happily.

Carter's POV
It's was around noon, I didn't have work today and since yesterday was kinda stressful for Juni and he didn't sleep much on his first night here, dad let him stay home and he hasn't woken up yet. "Juni wake up.." I whisper and shake him lightly "Mmm.. Carter..?" He opens his eyes a small bit "Hey sleepy head" I smile "Dad thought you didn't sleep much the first night and it was kinda stressful so he wanted you to stay home" he nodded and yawned quietly "It's around noon so I've made lunch." I carried him down stairs and sat him at the kitchen island and then gave him a plate of chicken nuggets while I sat next to him and ate some ramen "Carter..?" Juni said quietly after we finished our food and moved to the lounge "Yeah?" I played with moon on his collar nervously "Declan a-said you guys and dad were in a r-relationship.. d-does me being yours guy's.." he trails off "Little puppy?" I chuckle "Yeah.. does me being that make me part o-of your relationship..?" I thought he knew he was part of the relationship. "Well yeah.. we all talked about it this morning and agreed it makes you part of our relationship, but only if you want to" he nods showing he understands "D-Do you guys like.. k-kiss and stuff..?" I laugh a little "Umm.. yeah and we do have sex" he blushed just at hearing the word sex! "And I'm guessing you've never had sex?" He nods blushing more "I've never even kissed anyone" He smiles shyly "Well is that's the case.." I moved to sit next to him and I lift his chin, pushing him back against the couch "You can move as much as you like Juni" before he can say anything I smash my lips against his soft ones "Mm!" He gasps when I push him down on to the couch, I licked his bottom lip but he kept them shut so I reached down and grasped his amazing ass tightly making him moan lightly but thy gave me enough time to slip on my tongue. I don't know how long we made out for but we stopped when we heard the front door open.

Lucas' POV
Dad picked us up after school instead of Carter since he stayed home with Juniper, we got home and went inside "Carter what the fuck?!" Lennon scowled as he leaned over the couch "Like what are you guys doing? Having sex or something?" What wait?! We all made our way to the couch to see Carter sitting on Juniper's chest and they literally just made out while we were gone! "So, what do you think your doing?" Dad frowned at Carter making him smirk "He said it was ok, right Juni?" Juni just nodded, breathing heavily "Ok get off him" Carter moved from Juniper's chest and helped him sit up "Now we have something's to give Juni" We all sat down and dad pulled a small bag from his work bag "Take a look Juni" he handed it to Juni so he could look through "Are these all for me?" We all nodded as he pulled out some pacifiers and a sippy cup. The sippy cup was deer themed and was pink and purple, one of the pacifiers was blue with blue gems and beads, a blue crown in the centre, a baby blue game controller and the word prince of it, the second pacifier was pink with different coloured gems, a pink star and a blue star, and pastel pink and blue spaceship and the words 'little space' on it, the last pacifier was lavender with blue gems, a lollipop, three roses and the words 'sweet baby' decorating it.

 The sippy cup was deer themed and was pink and purple, one of the pacifiers was blue with blue gems and beads, a blue crown in the centre, a baby blue game controller and the word prince of it, the second pacifier was pink with different coloured...

"ThankYou!!" He squeals and gives each of us a small kiss "We'll it's not as good as a kiss as before but I'll take it" Carter shrugs making Juni frown "Bring that up again and I'll take out your knee caps." Juni says and smiles innocently "That's totally not scaring the fuck out of me" Carter laughs nervously "Anyway, Juni wanna take a nap? Because I need one" I say "Sure Lucie!" (Pronounced 'Luke-E') "Let's go then!"