Chapter 5

Before I start this chapter, I just want to say that I want to start the Q&A but I only have questions for Juniper and Kai. So I need some questions for the other characters.

Juniper's POV
I woke up to noise around me, I opened my eyes slowly and saw my brothers talking to daddy "Morning Juni!" Declan suddenly said and they all turned to me "Morning baby" daddy picked me up and kisses my nose making me giggle "Did you enjoy your birthday?" That made me think about everything they did for me on my birthday "Best birthday ever!" I squealed making daddy chuckle "Even the end part?" Oh right.. daddy s-sucked my.. prince part.. "Mhm.." I hide my face in his neck "A little shy about it?" I nodded and daddy carried me down stairs "Did you actually like what happened after the party? Because I don't want to do anything with you if you don't want it or like it" I nodded and thought for a bit "I-I did like it, b-but I get n-nervous when things l-like that happen.." I try to explain to him "I understand baby and once you're comfortable with things like that, then we'll do other things and the others will understand too" daddy smiled "So the others will understand..?" Then they all came down stairs "Of course we understand baby" they all smiled and hugged me making me giggle "Can we have kisses?" Declan asked me "Ok!" They each gave me a kiss and I noticed that when daddy and Carter kissed me they ghosted there hand over my prince parts "Come on let's have breakfast" I sat on the the kitchen island as daddy made breakfast, Declan walked over to me and stood between my legs "You ok baby?" I nodded and looked down "You tired?" I nodded again and felt him kiss my head "After breakfast you can take a nap" I then noticed Lennon was standing next to Declan "Move it Declan" Lennon shoved him out of way and stood in his place, grabbing my waist "You look so cute baby~" he leaned forward, kissing me and grabbing my hair holding me in place, it was like no one else was there as we slowly started to make out, Lennon started to rub my thigh until daddy spoke up "No sex on the counter!" Daddy pushes Lennon away making him fall over "Daddy be nice to Lennie!" I whined "Dad if it was you then sex on the counter would be fine!" Lennie argued back "True but only if Juni wants that" would I want that..? "Daddy if I said I wanted sex, what would you do?" They all turned to me and waited for daddy's answer "If that's what you wanted then that's what I would give you puppy" he chuckled and leaned on the counter between my legs "Daddy.." I mumbled "What's up puppy?" He smiled "I-I want s-sex.." I muttered, not sure if he heard me "Really?" He did! I nodded and looked down at the lap until I was pulled from the counter and into daddy's chest "If that's what you want then that what you'll get, but first we need to talk about safe words" what's that? Daddy could tell I was confused "A safeword is something you use while having sex if it becomes too much for you, some people use colours like Lucas but he can't get words out sometimes so he uses hand gestures" I nod trying to understand daddy "With colours you can use red, yellow and green. Red means stop, yellow means slow down and green means go" Carter told me "But if you can't make out words then you can use hand gestures like Lucas, three fingers for stop, two for slow down and one for go" daddy continues "Ok" I was suddenly grabbed from daddy by Carter and taken up stairs "C-Cartie what are y-you doing..?" I saw we were at daddy's room "You wanted sex right?" He smirked opening the door "Hey bring him back!" The next thing I knew daddy and Carter were trying to rip my clothes apart while Lennon and Declan were trying to undress Lucas, my onesie was gone and I was down to my panties which the others didn't know I wore.. "You wear panties?!" They all sounded so excited "You look so cute puppy" Carter whispered "Mmm... Cartie stop.." I whined "You guys are so slow" I heard Lennon said and I couldn't help but look over at them to see one of them putting their fingers.. inside of Lucas..? "That's called fingering, it'll stretch you out so we can put of dicks inside you and not hurt you" Carter smiled "That much" he finished as daddy pulled my panties off and laid me down, holding my thighs to keep my legs open "Ready puppy? And can you please use either a safe word or hand gesture?" I nod thinking for a second "G-Green" I gasped as I felt two fingers inside me "Daddy!" I realised they were all staring at me "We need to hear Juni moan everyday" Carter quickly said before taking off his shirt "Cartie.." I whined making grabby hands at him "You're so adorable puppy" he chuckled, leaning down and licked my nipple "Ahh!" What noises am I making?! "You're moaning baby" I heard daddy say "Did I-I say that o-out loud?" Carter nodded "Carter go grab one of Juni's colllars."

Kai's POV
"You look so hot, laying there with your thighs open for me" I chuckle, soon adding a third finger moving them in and out of my little puppy "Which one did you grab?" I ask hearing the bedroom door open and close "Umm... I actually got Juni a new collar" what? "What do you mean a new collar?" I stop suddenly "Daddy!" I sigh, smiling at Juni "Hang on baby" I turn to Carter "What new collar?" He then showed me a fluffly blue collar with a heart

"I got this for when Juni would want sex, it's fluffy so it won't rub against his neck or hurt him" I take the collar from him and have him hold Juni up a bit so I can put it on him "Is it comfortable puppy?" I don't want him to be uncomfortable

"I got this for when Juni would want sex, it's fluffy so it won't rub against his neck or hurt him" I take the collar from him and have him hold Juni up a bit so I can put it on him "Is it comfortable puppy?" I don't want him to be uncomfortable.. "It's fine daddy.." once he said that I went right back to thrusting my fingers in and out of him "D-Daddy.." god he's so cute. "I think he's ready dad" Carter told me, I pull me fingers out of Juni and line myself up with him "Ready baby?" He nodded panting heavily, I thrust into him making gasp I thrust into him quickly as he moans "Ahh daddy!" Fuck I love that noise "Hey puppy.. how about you.. give Carter a blowjob.." I thrust in between the words "O-Ok.." I pull out of Juni and flip him over so he's on his stomach before thrusting back into him and Carter sat in front of him. "Ahhh!" When Juni Moaned Carter shoved his dick down Juni's throat "Mm!" God I love him so much "Mmm.. daddy I feel weird" Juni whined pulling away from Carter "You're gonna cum puppy" Carter chuckles "You know what I'm gonna cum too" I groaned cumming right away "Ahh!" He moaned cumming on the bed "Hey I'm still here" Carter frowned "You whiny baby" I reach over Juni and grabbed Carter's dick "Shit.." I lifted Juni's head and put the tip against his mouth "Stay still and open your mouth puppy" I stroked Carter's dick making him moan as I held Juni's jaw to keep his mouth open "Lennon can you grab something to clean up Juni and Lucas once we're down?" I quickened my pace on Carter's dick smiling at his reaction "Sure dad" I heard Lennon walk to the bathroom and come back with a wet rag "Shit!" Carter came right into Juni's mouth "Swallow" I smirked letting go of Juni's jaw "Mmm... daddy I'm so tired.." Juni practically collapsed onto the bed "Carter flip Juni over so I can clean him off" once Declan finished cleaning off Lucas he handed me the rag and I wiped down Juni "Let's go to sleep and you can have a nice bath in the morning" I laid down next to him and Carter laid on the other side "Ok daddy.. I love you guys" he said falling asleep "Love you too puppy."

Sorry for the short chapter, I promise the next one will be better. ❤️