Chapter 3

Lucas' POV
I took Juni up to my room and we took a 'nap' until dinner was ready. So we didn't take a nap.. but it's fun making out with him. "Mm! Lucie, shouldn't we go down stairs for dinner now..?" Juniper pants while I lay on him, keeping him pinned to the bed "Lucas quit making out with him and go down stairs" dad sighed in the doorway "You're just jealous because me and Carter got to make out with him before you did" I smile "Shit!" I get up when Juniper kneed me in the dick! "You should've gotten up" he giggles cutely. We all ate dinner and Juni decided he wanted to sleep in dad's room, again! "I'm gonna get ready for bed" Juni yawns and goes upstairs.

Kai's POV
We all went up stairs to go to bed, I took off my shirt and put on some sweatpants before going to get Juni, I opened the door slightly and smirk as I watched Juniper take off his skirt and replace it with some white Pyjama shorts with strawberries on them and a matching pink shirt

Kai's POV We all went up stairs to go to bed, I took off my shirt and put on some sweatpants before going to get Juni, I opened the door slightly and smirk as I watched Juniper take off his skirt and replace it with some white Pyjama shorts with s...

"Daddy were you watching me get changed?!" Juni squealed and held onto his white cat plushie tightly "What? I already changed you once" I shrug and picked him up "Ready for bed baby?" He nods so we go to my room, I lay him down and pull him into my chest after I lay down "D-Daddy..?" I look down at Juni "Yeah baby?" Juni stayed quiet for a bit before talking "If I'm a-apart of your r-relationship then will all of y-you kiss me...?" Is he actually shy about being kissed? "Yeah we'd kiss you. Us being in a relationship means we're dating but in secret" he nodded and closed his eyes "Ok daddy" he soon falls asleep and then Carter came in "Dad I got an email, we've been invited to the Sub, Pet and little ball." It's 2 in the morning and we're all sitting in my room to talk to Juni about the Sub, Pet and little ball "So every year we get invited to the Sub, Pet and little ball, you either bring your Sub, Pet or little. Or you can meet Subs, pets or littles and now we have you to take" Juni was half asleep but he was listening "And you'll get to meet some of my friends" he just leans against my chest trying not to fall asleep "Ok it's pretty late and you have school tomorrow, bed now." They all left quickly left because they know what happens when I get mad "Daddy can we sleep now?" Juni yawned "Yeah we can sleep now."

Carter's POV
The others got ready for school while I got ready for work, dad didn't have work today since we have to go to the S,P,L ball (Sub, Pet and Little ball) and dad has to help set it up and get Juni something to wear since it's a formal event. "Aw! You look adorable Juni!" Lennon smiled when Juniper came down stairs ready for school, wearing a baby blue hoodie, pastel blue skirt and lavender boots.