Chpater 29

Before Momo, went to Dahyun's place she decided to visit Tzuyu at her condo, and luckily the latter was there.....

When she enter inside Tzuyu's place, she quickly noticed that it is a messed specially the latter...

"Sorry, I haven't clean it for awhile..." Tzuyu said.

"Tzuyu~ah.... What wrong with you????..." Momo seated beside her...

"I exactly don't know Unnie ..."

"Tzuyu, Let just stop this and followed Sana in Japan..."

"She's getting married Unnie..."

"She's getting married because that's her father wanted her to do..."

Tzuyu suddenly looks at Momo...

"Don't anger be headed on you, You hurt Sana with those hurtful words you said to her... Is that really how you meet Sana ???."

"N-No...."

"Then why did you said those hurtful words???.."

"Because I'm mad, I-I didn't control my anger that time... I admit I hurt her, it's my fault... I-I was afraid that she might be cheated on me again, like before when she broke up with me... I-I hear Sana talking with someone before, And it really break my heart ...."

"Tzuyu, That was me...."

"Huh??..." Tzuyu curiously looks at Momo..

"She purposely broke your heart because she don't want to hurt you, I mean  ... Her father she wanted to kill and hurt you that time when she know that Sana Loves you and the moment he know that her daughter is a lesbian... He doesn't want any lesbian in his family Tzuyu That's why Sana decided to broke up with you...."

Tzuyu suddenly froze in Momo's revelation...

"Tzuyu, Sana loves you and she was really afraid to loose you that time but she took all the courage to fight her love for you this time but.... But you didn't listen to her, you didn't bother to hear out her explanation... Sana isn't cheating on you Tzuyu because u until now and then she love you....."

"Unnie...." This time Tzuyu burst out into tears...

"If you really love Sana fight your love for her.. you will follow her in Japan... Get her back Tzuyu before it's too late...."

After knowing the truth from Momo, Tzuyu directly went to C.M Label ....

"Ms.Chou.... your father isn't here. He's currently in a business trip right now with your Mom..." Tzuyu's Dad secretary said...

"I'm not here to see Dad. I'm here for Mr.Minatozaki...."

"Ah, he's in the office right now... You may now go there..."

"Thank You...."

-

After some minutes Tzuyu finally arrived in Mr.Minatozaki's office...

"Tzuyu...." Mr.Minatozaki stood up...

"Annyeonghaseyo...." Tzuyu bow her head as a sign of respect...

"What are you doing here???..."

"I wanted to talk to you...."

"Sure, about what??? Sit down..."

"Withdraw the fix marriage you are planning for Sana."

Mr.Minatozaki suddenly looks at Tzuyu...

"I know now everything, specially the fact that you're the reason why Sana broke up with me before...."

"Tzuyu...."

"You wanted to kill me right??? Then I'm giving you permission to kill and hurt me right now... In return, let me love your daughter...."

"What's wrong with you two??? Did your father know about this??? About your sexuality?????..."

"Yeah, he know's everything. and if you think that Sana and I have a shameful sexuality, then I will show you that you are wrong."

"How could you ...."

"I heard that you gambled millions of Money, We all know that No one can save you except for my father... Please Don't involved Sana in your own problem, she has a life too... She loves you, that's why she agree to the fix marriage you're planning..."

"None of my clan is lesbian. My family's name will going to ruin if the whole public  find out that my only one daughter is a lesbian."

"Then accept now that you have a lesbian daughter... I will go to Japan, I will meet Sana there..." Tzuyu seriously said. "To be honest I hurt Sana before she left the country.. "

"What???..."

"I say hurtful words about her, and I'm so stupid to hurt your daughter... I didn't even realize how hard she tried to protect me from you... So this time, I'll gonna protect her from you so please don't dare threaten Sanat this time..."

"Tzuyu...."

"That's all I wanted to say. Don't worry sir I still respect you as my second father and as Sana's father. Have a good day to you...." Tzuyu bow her head before she leave Mr.Minatozaki's office.

-

"Really???? You're going to follow her in Japan????..." Mina happily asked....

"Yeah, I will asked for her forgiveness...and if she didn't forgive me, I will never give up until I get her back...."

"Whoahhh, I'm happy to hear those words from you... Thanks for coming back Tzuyu~ah...."

"I hope I'm not too late Unnie...."

"No, Sana Chan for sure will gonna happy to see you ... Good luck to you (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') .."

"Komawo Unnie... Thank you for always being in my side even though sometimes I really can't think properly...."

"It's alright, at least you're okay now and you're ready to listen to Sana Chan 🙂 I hope you all the best..."

"Komawo 🙂..."

xxxxx