Chapter 13

"Tzuyu~ahhhh...." Sana whine... "Are you mad????..." Sana starts to poke the latter's face...

They are now heading back to their hotel, as the company car picked them up in the site...

Tzuyu get's irritated earlier when the son of the investor's starts flitting with Sana...

"Tzuyu~ahhhh..." Sana cling her hand to Tzuyu's arms...

"What???..."

"Are you mad????..."

"Yes I'm mad..." Tzuyu seriously said and Sana just pout..

"Just don't mind him... He's just being friendly..."

"Sana, he's not friendly... That guy is just basically flirting with you... You even smile at him 😒..."

"What do you want me to do?? He's the son of our investors, I don't want to be rude..."

"Be rude as possible... You don't need to smile... Simple greetings is enough 😑.."

Meanwhile the driver suddenly looks at them at the rare mirror since they're now starts to arguing ....

"Fine... Fine... Sorry just please don't be mad now... Huh???..." Sana cutely pout at her...

Tzuyu close her eyes as she deep a sigh the fact that she can't really resist when Sana start doing her aegyo...

"Tzuyu~ahhh.."

"Fine. I'm not mad now.."

"Really?? (◕ᴗ◕✿)..."

"When you starts acting cute I know to myself that I already loose...."

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So that means you can't resist me ( ╹▽╹ ) ❤️..."

"Technically speaking yeah ( ꈍᴗꈍ).."

Sana smile and quickly kissed Tzuyu's cheeks.. "I love you (✿^‿^).." Sana sweetly said ...

"I love you more ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧.." Tzuyu lean closer and kissed Sana's lips...

-

When they arrived at their hotel they decided to take a nap first before they will have their brunch...

Tzuyu was browsing her phone, while Sana was having a phone call with Momo..

Minutes later Tzuyu received a sudden message from Jihyo...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You Received a Message
From
Jihyo Unnie

Jihyo:
Tzuyu~ah ....

C.Tzuyu:
Unnieee....

Jihyo:
How are you guys there???...

C.Tzuyu:
We are doing goood.

C.Tzuyu:
We actually just got arrived here at hotel...

Jihyo:
Ahh... Uhmm, I just wanted to asked you something, that's why I send a message...

C.Tzuyu:
Sure Unnie, what is it???

Jihyo:
About Mina..

C.Tzuyu:
What about Mina Unnie???

Jihyo:
She looks so depressed earlier when we are in school. Her eyes are swollen and she has bruises on her arms...