Chapter 27

Evening, Tzuyu bought some beers and she drink alone at her condo... An hour later she hear someone press the door bell outside, so she help herself to stood up and walks closer to the door.

When she opened the door, Tzuyu was surprised to see Mina....

"Tzu...."

"Unnie *hik* ...." Tzuyu suddenly out of balance and luckily Mina catch her immediately....

"Tzuyu~ahhh..."

"Sorry... *hik* ..." Tzuyu try to stand up...

"Are you drunk?????..."

Mina help her to stand up and walks closer in the couch...

"W-What are you doing here??? *hik*.." Tzuyu said as she force herself to opened her eyes...

"I brought some foods for you, since I saw that you're not cooking you're just eating ramen...." Mina said...

"*hik* komawo 😁..."

"Tzuyu, what's happening on you????..." Mina asked, she looks at the latter's condo and it's full of mess...

"Unnie....."

"Mmmmm??? .."

Tzuyu suddenly pinned Mina at the couch .....

"T-Tzuyu~ah...." Mina's eyes went wide as her heart beat suddenly beating so fast ...

Tzuyu sweetly smile at her as she pinned Mina's hand in the couch and entertwine it to her hands.

Seconds later, Her eyes landed on Mina's lips.. she slowly lean closer and kissed it...

"T-Tzu...."

Tzuyu was just intently staring at Mina's eyes... 

"I-I miss you...." Tzuyu said as her tears suddenly fall down, and once again she kissed Mina passionately....

Mina suddenly went back to her sense,  so she slightly push Tzuyu...

"This is wrong...." Mina mumbled... "Tzuyu~ah..." Mina looks at the latter and Tzuyu was now sleeping because of dizziness ....

"Tzuuuu...." She tried to wake her up but the latter is now peacefully sleeping....

Mina, help her to stand up and she walks Tzuyu in her room...

"I hope you'll get better soon Tzu....." Mina whispered as she gently touch Tzuyu's face... 

Mina decided to stay in Tzuyu's place, she clean all the trash in the living room and in the kitchen and after that, she check the latter in room...

"I have to go now... I'll just see you tomorrow..." Mina said...

-

Meanwhile, Nayeon was disappointed to Tzuyu. They're still currently at the coffee shop ...

"Let just stop bothering Tzuyu, it seems like she doesn't care at all..." Jeongyeon said ...

"I'm afraid that she might gonna regret this..." Nayeon said...

"Yeah, I'm afraid it that happens..." Momo agree...

-

Morning Tzuyu woke up as she feel the pain in her head...

"Ugh... My head..." Tzuyu mumbled as she rubs her temple...

While massaging her head Tzuyu suddenly remembered what happened last night, so she quickly check her phone and she received a message from Mina...