Chapter 2: The Heartslabyul Boss~ ♡ ° • ◇ • ° ♤ ° • ♧ • °

So this will be a long chapter I'M just going to make the ones where you meet them a little short and their introductions the long chapter's. Also there will be lots of spelling errors please point them out to me. Anyways enjoy ~

As the door opened you saw a short red head with a white tuxedo the small male made his way towards you looking a bit irritated. " Ace tell me how did you get them so quickly I thought we agreed to wait until tomorrow."

The short red head snapped at the taller male. " I don't know they just bumped into me and- Silence!" The first red head snapped at him making you jolt up in fear. " Tsk tsk tsk .... y/n why don't you tell me how you found him." The  red head said as he lifted your chin up with his index finger. [ For all you riddle fangirls! Yup we gonna have some romance in this]

" I-I just woke up and found my door cracked open along with muddy foot prints on the floor and followed t-them." You stuttered out as the red head leader only looked more irritated at the boy. "Ace you idiot!" He snapped at the boy. Ace then gulped knowing he was dead. " You there watch them I gotta deal with his idiot again." The red head leader said  dragging ace by the ear storming out.

You then stayed quiet for the rest of the time you where there the blond mostly checked on you a lot you had to admit it was a little nice... no no he helped kidnapping you! You then looked at your swollen ankles making the blond get a bit worried. " Guy's don't you think we should at least untie them?" The blondy suggested. " ... Sure it's not like they can escape anyway.

" The ginger said as the blond happily untied you. "T-thanks....a-agin." You told him receiving an adorable smile making your heart melt... how is he so scary but so cute!? You then looked around the area you where in and noticed a table with lots of poker cards on it. You then picked them up and shuffled them around some catching the 3 boys attention as you happily kept shuffling them around too amused with them. " Awww~ she's/he's so cute~!" The ginger exclaimed as you just happily kept shuffling them around.

" ... yeah." The blond sighed watching you with a smile plastered on his face. " Ok now let's... what are they doing out of their seat?!" The red head said sounding ticked off as you still played with your cards. " Boss she's/ he's too cute for their own good and look how happy they are!" The ginger said as you finally looked up. " h-huh?" You said wondering when the red head got back. "Give me that!" The red head said snatching your cards away from you.

" now that I have your attention we need to ask you a couple questions." The red head said in a serious tone. " O-ok...." You said too scared to say no to them. " Good now tell us about the overblot project." He said in a cold tone only receiving a confused look on your face.

" I-I don't know what that is it sounds familiar but-!" The red head then pulled you by the collar of your shirt. " Don't lie to me tell us about the overblot project!" He screamed in your face as you felt tears pricking in the corner of your eye's.

0" I-I'm not lying I swear! Why w-would I lie to you you all could kill me in a second!" You choked out trying not to cry as the red head only clicked his tounge and looked back at Ace. " Ace you got us the wrong girl/guy!" He snapped at Ace letting go of your shirt. "I got the right person I swear look at the picture and I.D!" He said showing them what looked like a old picture of you and the I.D.

" Well then if there the right person .... I swear if your lying to me *click* I won't hesitate to shoot." He said pointing the gun at your head grabbing you by your shirt again. " N-no I swear! I'm not lying!" You cried. " Oh s***." The ginger said.

" What is it now!?" He screamed at him. " I was just looking through their history and .... they might or might not have been in a car accident and got amnesia." The ginger panicked as the red head just let go of your collar.