Chapter 3: ♤ ~The EXIT! ~ ♤

So in this chapter your gonna get to know the boys better and be their assistant who should I do next you decide tell me in the comments please! This part is rushed cause I'm about to go to a wedding yay free food better get my purse! Anyways enjoy ~

________________________________________

It had been and hour and the screaming finally stopped as the red leader got half of the paper work done acting like nothing happened.

You then saw white roses with what you hoped was red paint as you looked at garden. You then saw what seemed to be a racoon...cat...or dog with blue flames in his ears searching through a trash can.

He then saw you looking through the cracked window and only glared at you squirming away with a bag in his mouth. You then saw the red leader look up from his paper work as he ruffled his hair some looking frustrated.

" ... What are you looking at?" He snarled at you as he crinkled some of the paper looking a bit red. You almost ran out of the room cause he looked like he was about to explode.

" Well?!" He shouted at you.

" N-nothing!" You stuttered out not knowing what else to say that would make him even more ticked off. He then just clicked his tounge as he began to look at these other signs/logos of some sort. One of them caught your eye's the most it looked just like the yellow button on the miniature tv.

He only scratched down some ideas of some sort always crumbling them up tossing them into the trash can in his office. He would landing at you in the corner of his eye seeing your smaller form stare out the window not even noticing.

You  stared out the window wondering if you could find that cat... dog lr racoon thing again wondering what he was doing to get your mind off taht you where being held captive by a bunch of hot boy's...yay. [cough cough ]

You still wondered about why they needed information on this.... overblot project so badly almost like they had some sort of obsessions over it or just the thought of it. Chills ran down your spine as you felt some on eyeing you from behind.

" Mrs.Y/n please get me Ace." He told you in a stern tone as you obeyed himwalking out the door to try finding that b________ [ fill in the blank children].

You though had another idea from finding Ace you tried to find an escape instead you had been thinking about it as you stared out the broken window. 'What could go wrong with this plan?' You thought knowing that if some one saw you wondering around you would already have your excuse.

You then wondered why you werent a mastermind detective.... or where you but you didn't know...? Whatever forget about that all that matters is finding a way-

" Oof!" " Ow" you both  groaned snapping put of your thoughts as you bumped into one of the taller male's.... it was Carter.

"Oh y/n - chan! What are yoi doing without riddle?" He asked you glaring at you a bit.

" Um... Riddle asked me to find ace!" You said as he squinted his eyes at you a bit checking to see if you where fibbing.

" .... I think he might be in the main area .... well that would be the room we tied you up in heh." Carter smiled as eh walked off as you continued your way down the hall avoiding the main area in case he was actually in there.

As you walked to a room right beside you you opened the door only to see Duce in the taking off his shirt reveling his toned scared top half.

You where a blushing mess as your eyes couldn't look away from the taller male he then turned around only to see you standing with the door wide open and your flustered face.[ lord help me i'm simping over him again.... I need help but who else simps over this fine man]

"Y-Y/n!? What are y-you doing in m-my room!?" He squeaked grabbing a shirt and quickly pulling it on him self.

"I-i'm looking for ace sorry! " You said rushing out of the room slaming the door shut you had to admit he looked pretty hot. Wait no no no bad y/n he kidnapped you! Stop falling for them even if their hot have the perfect body and their s-... ! NO NO NO NO no no! Stop you have something more important to worry about not hot boy's!

You then calmed yourself down going into another door knocking this time you heard someone say come in. As you opened the door it revealed  trey with some groceries in his hands.

"What are you doing?" He asked you not seeing a trace of riddle or any of the boy's.

"Um... h-he asked me to find Ace Carter told me he's in the main area and I got lost.."  you said.

" Ok then it's just down the hallway the second door on the left." He said putting then groceries up.

"O-ok thanks." You said walking away avoiding the main area once again.

You had to admit this place was pretty big and it was in need of repair very badly then all the sudden a wall in front of you fell right in front of you. 

You had backed up just in time as dust started to fill the air and around you making you cough waving your hand around.

You then sneezed like a kitten as the room cleared up you saw another big hallway. It looked even more worn out than all the other rooms you had been at.

Looking around you saw none of the boy's come to you at all from the loud crash.... It must happen most of  the-

" Hey Y/n - Chan did a wall just fall!?" Carter yelled.

"Y-yeah!" You yelled back at him he sounded like he was in another room across the hallway.

"K! Just ignore it!" He yelled back at you again.

You then looked around the room to see no one around so you went into the secret room.

You then went all the way to the back of the hall it had frames of cards and signs with arrows pointing on them. You decided to follow them out of curiosity you kept following the sighns.

One of them said "right this way" others said "turn back!" but only one of then caught your eys " EXIT".

You then picked up your pace the door got closer and closer to you.

You  got closer to the door passing all the warning sighns without a care in the world you where finals gonna get out of this prison.

The door was just a foot away from you you then ran towards out with glee and tears.

The warning sighns where getting bigger you then stoped to glance at them and imidiantly regretted not reading it.

As you finally got to the door you jiggled the door knob open it wouldn't budge at all you began to pull on it a bit it then opened as you let it go.

As it opened you then saw.......

.

.

.
To be continued

Hope you all enjoyed it sorry if it's short I'll try to make my next chapter longer!
Any ways time to get fancy...T_T why do I have to wear a dress and dance! Who else doesn't like dancing?