Chapter 4: ♡ ~ You can't escape us~ ♡

So I'm gonna make this a pretty long chapter cause of how short they have been so... Hope you all like your word chapter TwT! 1 comment equals a prayer for poor author-sama's hands

Also I'm going to be updating one of my book's for a week and I'm starting with this one so after this week I won't update it for a while

Warning: Bad grammar
_____________________________

As you opened the door it only reviled the main area you froze in fear cause all of them where there.

" .... Its such a shame y/n I thought you would know better." Riddle smirked.

"H-how did you-."" It was pretty obvious y/n you where taking pretty long for some one who has been given directions and told where he is." He said.

" W-what a-are you going to do to me now!? Are you going to kill me?!" You screamed at them backing away.

As you started to back up more you felt some one grab you from behind covering you mouth.

Your eyes widened at the sight of Carter right behind you cause you swear you had just saw him in front of you! Your muffled screams could be heard all around the room.

You began kicking and screaming at him. He only sighed and pushed you down on the floor holding his hand over your mouth while retaining your wrists.

"Can you shut up?!" Riddle screamed at you as you stopped with tears in your eyes.

"Good now what should we do with you?" He said glancing at the 4 other boy's.

" We could just lock her/him up in one of our rooms." Ace said as your eyes widened in horror and just the fact of staying with any of these creeps.

"... That's actually a good idea Ace who knew you had a brain all along." Riddle sacasticly snickered walking over to you and the other Carter.

"Carter you know what to do." He said crouching down lifting your chin up to face him as he looked up at Carter giving him a "Better not screw this up look".

All of the sudden you felt something in your neck as the room grew darker and darker until you where surrounded by darkness.

You could here mumbles of some sort as you felt someone pick you up. As you drifted off to sleep the last thing you heard or what you could try and think they said was " You can't escape us that easily dear~."

Week 1     ♡ Ace ♡
___________________________

It was cold you where shaking in fear and from the cold damp floor you swatted what felt like wetter dripping on you but you could it move your arms.

You then slowly opened your eye's only to reveal that you where still at this mad house with these creeps.

Your wrists hurt along with your ankles.

'Great they tied me up...again.' you thought to yourself as water dripped on your cheek once again making you scoot away.

You then felt something digging into your neck making your wince in pain as you moved making it digger deeper and deeper into you.

You stoped moving laying on the ground once again making it finally stop.

'Great I'm starving, in pain, and with these creeps with no way out yay... why does this seem so normal!?' You thought judging yourself.

You where lost in thought for a while as no one was around all you heard was the boy's talking about something.

'So I can't move for some reason now,I'm trapped with these mafia dude's, I have now way out... and they want some sort of info that I don't remember.' summarizing the position you where in as a nutshell.
_________________
[I gave up on spacing it out so please bear with it T_T]